Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: This game is amazing!

Nov 26, 2012

ZANIACK wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:

On Black Friday, I got the slim PS3 w/ the Game of The Year Uncharted 3. It was a tough a choice. I was between Infamous or the Uncharted bundle. I decided with Uncharted because it has multiplayer. So far, the campaign is very interesting. It's like being inside a movie. The multiplayer is very fun as well! My prefer gun is the G-Mal because you can zoom in to first person view. However, sometimes I find so many noobs in a game. They keep hipfiring until they kill me. They'll chase me through an entire map if they can't get the kill, and I lose to most of them. Noobs can ruin the multiplayer, but I think it's a great game no matter what.

You got the GOTY edition bundle? But the GOTY edition of Uncharted 3 is a broken game.

From what I know...

PS3 + Uncharted 3 GOTY edition = No Multiplayer 

PS3 Slim + Uncharted 3 GOTY edition = No Multiplayer 

PS3 Super Slim + Uncharted 3 GOTY edition = Multiplayer 

[Chart]

but why doesn't U2 GOTY edition work on Multiplayer for me? I have a slim.

Message 21 of 28 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 26, 2012

rengle598 wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:

On Black Friday, I got the slim PS3 w/ the Game of The Year Uncharted 3. It was a tough a choice. I was between Infamous or the Uncharted bundle. I decided with Uncharted because it has multiplayer. So far, the campaign is very interesting. It's like being inside a movie. The multiplayer is very fun as well! My prefer gun is the G-Mal because you can zoom in to first person view. However, sometimes I find so many noobs in a game. They keep hipfiring until they kill me. They'll chase me through an entire map if they can't get the kill, and I lose to most of them. Noobs can ruin the multiplayer, but I think it's a great game no matter what.

You got the GOTY edition bundle? But the GOTY edition of Uncharted 3 is a broken game.

From what I know...

[Chart]

That's baffling. What are you even trying to imply?

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 22 of 28 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10205 posts

Nov 26, 2012
They didn't add the online pass?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 23 of 28 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Nov 26, 2012

ZANIACK wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:

From what I know...

[Chart]

That's baffling. What are you even trying to imply?

He bought a Super Slim.

Message 24 of 28 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I watched a few videos of U3 GOTY Edition played on that particular PS3 model. It performs exactly the same as mine. In other words, barely at all.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 25 of 28 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2043 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Just wait, you'll be losing hair because the amount of bs that happens lol.

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 26 of 28 (118 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10205 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Since you have an online pass, get a vanilla UC3 secondhand. Should work, right?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 27 of 28 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3688 posts

Nov 26, 2012

It is? I never knew..

Message 28 of 28 (91 Views)
0 Likes