Splicer
67 posts

Re: This Old Man, He Played Co-op.......

Aug 26, 2012

I definitely agree as far as the SAS guys.  I HATE that shotgun, the sawed off has better range than the SAS.

Yet those armored thugs can nail you clear across the room and even double tap you RIGHT as you're getting healed, which sets up this goofy scene of you and your teammate consistently healing each over and over again.  Nine times out of ten, they wind up zinging you both anyways.

This is especially apparent in the London Underground mission when you're in the library trapped in that small space.

One hell of a Co-op Medic

PSN ID: Pookah23
Message 11 of 34 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

The main problem I have with co-op is healing someone instead of throwing a grenade back, but this happens a lot in competitive too when the triangle clearly shows up and I pick up a gun. 

My second major gripe I have is when one of you are fully healed and it says you are all dead

Message 12 of 34 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 26, 2012
The fact that the modes are not separated... ugh, whose idea was that? Smiley Indifferent
Message 13 of 34 (241 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Aug 26, 2012

renatabls wrote:
The fact that the modes are not separated... ugh, whose idea was that? Smiley Indifferent

It really p*sses me off when they say they never had plans to divide the modes and yet during the beta they said they wanted to see what people thought of that format but they didn't do anything when we said we wanted the UC2 one back 

Message 14 of 34 (235 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Aug 26, 2012
I don't mind the U3 Arena, but separating the modes can't possibly be that hard to do - and it'll increase the size of the player pool.

Support for Co-op fixes and separate modes!
Message 15 of 34 (219 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Aug 26, 2012

i have had the game end saying all ar dead when one of us is obviously still up. Most annoying thing i have experienced

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 34 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Kaswa101 wrote:
I don't mind the U3 Arena, but separating the modes can't possibly be that hard to do - and it'll increase the size of the player pool.

Support for Co-op fixes and separate modes!

i would love if it was just survival i freaking hate them making you kill people from a certain area. its bull

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 34 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Ali, thank you for listing all of these bugs. I haven't been playing co-op too often (with the exception of the past 2 days w/Huskers1598) and thought that co-op arena was almost bug-free. I was wrong.

Ali, I hope you don't take offense to this, but I think it might be easier for the Dogs to see all of the technical issues in one place. Have you considered mentioning this in Shadow-Man's thread? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 18 of 34 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Aug 26, 2012
They added trophies.
I agree though. All of these are huge issues, and as a mostly competitive player, this is why I play competitive. If these issues were fixed, I would play coop way more. I would also like a 10 round survival too.
Look at what I posted, ^^^ not my signature.
Message 19 of 34 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Ali, thank you for listing all of these bugs. I haven't been playing co-op too often (with the exception of the past 2 days w/Huskers1598) and thought that co-op arena was almost bug-free. I was wrong.

Ali, I hope you don't take offense to this, but I think it might be easier for the Dogs to see all of the technical issues in one place. Have you considered mentioning this in Shadow-Man's thread? 

Have you a link to his thread, because I couldn't find other threads that dealt with co-op problems so I made the 7 issues thread, if u have seen it
Message 20 of 34 (164 Views)
0 Likes