Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 13, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
No negativity huh? Says the person who tagged me and hellsagent "haters." It's called the truth. Of you friends that make dozens of Playstation Network accounts for you to reach a higher forum rank, then you have some weird friends. But all excuses aside, sure, lets get back on topic. This won't happen, confirmed by ND. Their it doesn't fit excuse was because they just don't want to do it. Luxis's thread was convincing enough,can't they didn't give a crap.

No negative comments. Also, why are you so hostile towards me? Your hostility is just stronger than others. Have I done something to you? If not, then I don't really understand why you are doing this?.. Anyways, no negative things. 

Support this thread or leave. 

Its that simple.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 91 of 149 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 13, 2012

By the way, jj. ND never confirmed there would be no classic skins. They just gave an empty answer which will be answered with a positive response soon. Smiley Happy 

No negative post. Support this thread or just leave. Smiley Indifferent

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 92 of 149 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
I never saw anyone play as wetsuit Elena in uncharted 2..... I saw everyone using a skeleton or PS heroes.... I used baseball shirt Drake and Lazarevic

I never saw anyone play as Jeff either. But he's here. With a stat hat, too. That's one more than Sully, who is a main character.

hes talking about in uc2 not 3 and also i played as him then and i do now a few times Smiley Tongue

UC2? Nobody used Jeff there either.

you said hes there with a stat hat stat hats are only in uc3....and i do!!!

StuntDouble mentioned not seeing Jeff in UC2, and stated that for whatever reason ND thought it was necessary for him to be "here" (that is, in UC3). 

THANK YOU. God. Dude. God.

> Jeff is worst character in the whole Uncharted universe (looking like Ross excluded)

> In UC3

> Wetsuit Elena is a main character

> Not in UC3

> wut

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 93 of 149 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

... wouldn't it be just more easy keeping this thread alive? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Please-Release-a-Classic-Skins-...

It was supported since when I created it and it has 108 kudos. Smiley Indifferent

It's not a simple request-thread like this one, I gathered all the logical reasons for which they should add those skins, with pictures, sound files and stuff.

Message 94 of 149 (187 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Luxis wrote:

... wouldn't it be just more easy keeping this thread alive? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Please-Release-a-Classic-Skins-...

It was supported since when I created it and it has 108 kudos. Smiley Indifferent

It's not a simple request-thread like this one, I gathered all the logical reasons for which they should add those skins, with pictures, sound files and stuff.

Does this cover Pinkerton too?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 95 of 149 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Luxis wrote:

True. Smiley Happy Support!!!!

I like waffles
Message 96 of 149 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Guys, for Pete's sake, Power Rangers fit into the Uncharted universe more than the main characters. Geez, you people are slow.

Just kidding for all you people who don't know what sarcasm is. I don't really care about any of the skins except Heist Flynn though.

Message 97 of 149 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 14, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

Guys, for Pete's sake, Power Rangers fit into the Uncharted universe more than the main characters. Geez, you people are slow.

Just kidding for all you people who don't know what sarcasm is. I don't really care about any of the skins except Heist Flynn though.

Wetsuit Elena will be arriving to this gamw with enough support. 

We will knock those power rangers off the charts!!

I like waffles
Message 98 of 149 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 14, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

Wetsuit Elena will be arriving to this gamw with enough support. 

We will knock those power rangers off the charts!!

I'm wit you guys. Heist Flynn and Wetsuit Elena FTW!!!! And if we can put Flynn's Bandit mask on Heist Flynn... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Has epicgasm*

Message 99 of 149 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Sep 14, 2012

f
Do you feel lucky, punk?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 100 of 149 (110 Views)