Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

There isn't even a Kudos leaderboard anymore is there?

I may be completely blind and missing it though but I really can't see it.

I kudoed her last thread, check out who gave her kudos (few legitmate people)

EDIT: Looks like she/he made a new alt, it's the very 1st one (On the kudos), she/he isn't even trying anymore Smiley LOL

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Post-Your-Suggestions-To-ND-OFF...

Message 81 of 149 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Lmfao. Saw 12 people just skimming through. I'm sure there were a few more, but I was just doing a 2 second scan and saw them. It's ridiculously obvious, and I don't know what self esteem issues you have, but kudo boosting is just stupid. Your community prestige is tarnished instead of heightened from kudos, because we all know most are boosted.

Message 82 of 149 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 13, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Lmfao. Saw 12 people just skimming through. I'm sure there were a few more, but I was just doing a 2 second scan and saw them. It's ridiculously obvious, and I don't know what self esteem issues you have, but kudo boosting is just stupid. Your community prestige is tarnished instead of heightened from kudos, because we all know most are boosted.

Don't you tag yourself?

>_>

That's almost worse!

Message 83 of 149 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

Yeah. Asraik told me he tagged himself in a match, so I checked the tags and saw his name up top and lol'd, and thought it'd be funny if I put mine up there. Trust me, it's just something me and Asraik joke about. I don't find it that funny anymore though, so I don't always tag my posts.Novelty wore off when a few other people hopped on board. 

Message 84 of 149 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Sorry, guys but those aren't my accounts. Those are actual people. Smiley Indifferent Also, it's my friends that make accounts for me to reach highest rank, not me alone. 

Anyways, please stay on topic and no negative comments. I'm notifying the moderator right now to remove those post of yours. Smiley Happy 

Save that nasty talk for the parties of five. If you do not support this thread then please do not reply and just move on. Your negativity is not required. 

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 85 of 149 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 13, 2012

One more thing. This thread is for YOUR benefit and others. 

Please remember that before you post negative things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 86 of 149 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

I'm not an alt. I Kudos'd her.

God Bless You. Smiley Happy 

I feel like we are one step closer to receiving these previous skins! Please keep up the support, people! 

Smiley Very Happy

I like waffles
Message 87 of 149 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 13, 2012
No negativity huh? Says the person who tagged me and hellsagent "haters." It's called the truth. Of you friends that make dozens of Playstation Network accounts for you to reach a higher forum rank, then you have some weird friends. But all excuses aside, sure, lets get back on topic. This won't happen, confirmed by ND. Their it doesn't fit excuse was because they just don't want to do it. Luxis's thread was convincing enough,can't they didn't give a crap.

Message 88 of 149 (220 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

sg1jb wrote:

I SUPPORT YOU!

These skins are apart of the uncharted universe (unlike the helghast skin) so why aren't they in uncharted 3? Seriously why? You can't tell me they are not apart of the uncharted universe.

Smiley Happy

Heart

Message 89 of 149 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 13, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
This won't happen, confirmed by ND.

Erm... link?

"That’s why there’s no Wetsuit Elena for instance. As for Rika, well she was in Eye of Indra and just part of that world."

Eric said this in a Q&A thread... i don't see how you conclude that they will not add Wetsuit Elena to the game...

As for Rika/Pinkerton, there's no hope anymore, ND is blind, they don't see that people would buy them, but you never know, maybe Sony is doing something behind all that? Who knows...

Message 90 of 149 (195 Views)