Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 12, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

I hate rika raja......nuff said!!!

You obviously didn't play Uncharted 2..

thelegendaryD wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

I hate rika raja......nuff said!!!

You obviously didn't play Uncharted 2..

So if we don't like Rika Raja we didn't play Uncharted 2. I don't know if I should whether I should start laughing or crying at stupidity of that comment.

Message 41 of 149 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 12, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Does it really even matter. Sure it would be nice if we could get more skins, it's not like your going to die without them. Honeslty there are other problems in this game that need to be fixed. 

Well, lots of people would really enjoy having old skins back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 42 of 149 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Sep 12, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Does it really even matter. Sure it would be nice if we could get more skins, it's not like your going to die without them. Honeslty there are other problems in this game that need to be fixed. 

I don't know about you but I rather have Technical Fixes such as party splitting, spinning ring etc. fixed before worrying about DLC that I would only make an impact for a day or two. While Technical Fixes will last the life time of Uncharted 3

Message 43 of 149 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Wetsuit Elena, Heist Flynn, and Rika..... KUDOOOOOOOOOOOS
Message 44 of 149 (144 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 13, 2012

RaiXku wrote:
Wetsuit Elena, Heist Flynn, and Rika..... KUDOOOOOOOOOOOS

God Bless You. Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 45 of 149 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Dai-A667 wrote:

UPDATE: 

Updated a betterlist of previous skins. 

1. Wietsuit Drake
  2. Wetsuit Elena
  3. Rika Raja
  4. Pinkerton
  5. Heist Chloe
  6. Heist Flynn
  7. Heist Drake
  8.  Spaniard Descendant 

Heist Chloe is just Nepal Chloe black. If they add teh color pallettes there would be no point to heist chloe.
Flynn would just need a backpack accessory no need for heist flynn.
Heist Drake would only need a black shirt and black pants  so again they need to add color pallettes.
Spaniard Descendant wont be added because the custom characters have a mask for them.
Pinkerton and Rika Raja were barely used as it is.

They should work on stuff that needs fixing first instead of getting pointless support threads. Support support support, be grateful that the game is still getting support 10 months after release.

What the holy hell. Jeff is also underused, and he's in the game. I mean, from the point of view of someone who doesn't use Jeff, why would ND bring back the one guy that NEVER SHOT ANY WEAPON IN UC2 SINGLEPLAYER, THE ONLY GOOD GUY WHO CAUSED AN IMPEDIMENT (you had to carry him around because he got shot), AND WAS THE ONLY GOOD GUY WHO DIED IN THE WHOLE UNCHARTED UNIVERSE.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 46 of 149 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 13, 2012

far-zan wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I don't know about you but I rather have Technical Fixes such as party splitting, spinning ring etc. fixed before worrying about DLC that I would only make an impact for a day or two. While Technical Fixes will last the life time of Uncharted 3

What spinning ring? You mean the problem that gets fixed when I clean my disc?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 47 of 149 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Sep 13, 2012

good job on this thread. support. also I think we need older skins like Pinkerton or those zombies,

Message 48 of 149 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 13, 2012

BLAZE_THA_CAT wrote:

good job on this thread. support. also I think we need older skins like Pinkerton or those zombies,

You can't add the zombies anymore. They're hats now. Same goes for the brutes. Welding mask.

Message 49 of 149 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

BLAZE_THA_CAT wrote:

You can't add the zombies anymore. They're hats now. Same goes for the brutes. Welding mask.

crap. well Im looking forward to Rika being in the game soon. hopefully this thread will reach those developers 

Message 50 of 149 (111 Views)
0 Likes