Apr 15 2012
By: ITALIX95 Lombax Warrior 84 posts

Thing that have to change/do in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

13 replies 30 views Edited Apr 15, 2012

1- With some patch resolve the problem of lag at the start of the map of London Underground and at Airstrip.

2- The treasure come out rarely in extreme and in all for all, and in cooperative arena come out even the same treasure   

3- Put some new treasures

4- The Weapons are unbalanced, some are too strong (m9 with rate of fire), balanced it and add some new weapons if it's possible (like the mp40 of Uncharted 2)

5- Eric said that other dlc are coming, so i say what i want: playstation heroes pack, but not only skin, but maps too like the city of infamous, 5 maps of cooperative adventure, and the skin of the protagonist man of The last of us.

6- A new legacy with 100 level, not impossible to rejoindre

7- More customization of characters

8- Add the elimination mode
9- Add the Intros, like in the beta

Naughty Dog says that The Last of Us will have the Multiplayer Online, I hope they're preparing to do a magnific game listening what we say of Uncharted

Add thing that you want.

When the fans of Call of Duty say a thing the Activision or the Treyarch do it, when they told them: put new legacy., one week late 10 legacy new became, I say all .

Message 14 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Re: Thing that have to change/do in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Apr 8, 2012

I think 1.08/1.09 is going to last for a while. I don't think ND wants to waste another 42k+ on more updates.

The only problem I have with the multiplayer is a small majority of players are getting their ranks reset back to level 1.

I don't think it's fixed yet.

Message 1 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Apr 8, 2012

No, it isn't the last surely, it is correct says that they can't do 10000 updates but tomorrow will exit the 9 updates, but they are sh** updates, only do one or two more but put inself things that really interest at the players not fuc**ng things

Message 2 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I think its funny how people just want stuff and don't realise  its harder to make code for it than just saying fix this porblem or design new custimization stuff and design playstiation heroes into the game. Its harder than you think....

Message 3 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Apr 8, 2012

And if they need to fix anything is the overpowered ROF mod for the m9.....

Message 4 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Yes I know it is not easy but if they want they can, and yes RoF is owerpowered

Message 5 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Apr 8, 2012

ITALIX95 wrote:

4- The Weapons are unbalanced, some are too strong, balanced it and add some new weapons if it's possible

weapons are fine. and why would we need more weapons. that would just cause more problems then we already have.

Message 6 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Nissan_G-TR wrote:

And if they need to fix anything is the overpowered ROF mod for the m9.....

rof is fine how it is

Message 7 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Apr 8, 2012

It's fine but try to do 1 vs 1 with you m9 normal and the other with rate of fire, and you'll see the difference, for the new weapons think about Call of Duty and Battlefield they've got a lot of weapons and they're balanced.

Message 8 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Apr 8, 2012

ITALIX95 wrote:

It's fine but try to do 1 vs 1 with you m9 normal and the other with rate of fire, and you'll see the difference, for the new weapons think about Call of Duty and Battlefield they've got a lot of weapons and they're balanced.

Well, if you verse an M9 and RoF chest to chest with perfect accuracy, of coarse the RoF will when. It has a mod. That's what mods do. And even so, it's not like every player will hit their M9 right on their target with perfect accuracy in a competitive match anyways. The only problem with RoF is that is has amazing blindfie accuracy like a KAL7. That's it..

ITALIX95 wrote:

The only reason they have tons of weapons is because no matter what weapon you use, it'll always kill someone within less than a second.

Message 9 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes