Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 19 2012
By: brandon207_ Wastelander 636 posts

Theres room for improvement, ideas for Uncharted 4

[ Edited ]
28 replies 320 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

This thread is dedicated to ideas for Uncharted 4 ( if they release it ). The next paragraph is not important enough to read if you don't like reading big junks of text but I do advise it. For simple bullet points scroll down to the bottom of this post. Also feel free to post any ideas you think I have missed/ need to be added and also remember to enjoy discussing this with other forumers.

Uncharted 3 recieved alot of hype from both the game designers and the fans alike. We were told we were going to recieve a go to multiplayer with insanely great customisation but we were lied to. The campaign didn't live up to the hype and neither did the multiplayer. The game just felt rushed because it was Naughty Dog couldn't handle having the deadline for the release on the 1st of november, why am I saying this? Well this is a lesson for Naughty Dog don't give us a release date if you can't finish your game by then. I mean come on we are talking about Naughty Dog here the amazing creators of Uncharted 1 and 2. Naughty Dog and the fans alike deserved better than this. Now I could go on with the complaining but I think most of the threads over the past year mostly cover how I feel about this game.

Now for some idea's for Uncharted 4 :smileyhappy:

The Uncharted series is mostly famous for its campaign all the previous games were fairly long but Uncharted 3 did not compete with them, why? Because they were so great. We all know Naughty Dog has the potential to be the best gaming developers of all time they just need to do what they best. Naughty Dog please please please spend alot of time on your campaign in the next game, make it longer than Uncharted 2 but also make it just as gripping and understandable. Not like Uncharted 3's campaign we don't want Drake travelling to all these places if its just boring being there. We want a intense but enjoyable campaign. I have some ideas for what Uncharted 4's plot could be about but I won't post it unless if people want to see it ( you probably don't really care about my idea of the next plot, infact how about we let the story creator of Uncharted 2 lead it :smileyhappy: ). But make sure you don't kill the main character off like quite a few great gaming series have. No one is happy with that. Basically just make the campaign Uncharted 2 standards or why not go the extra mile and make it the greatest campaign ever! Don't set a realise date unless you know you can definetly finish it by then.

Uncharted 2's multiplayer was simple, enjoyable and competitive. Uncharted 3 on the other hand was not. I have to say this but without squid, dadypain ETC. Uncharted 3's player pool would be smaller, much smaller. Uncharted 4 needs that customisation that you promised us would be in Uncharted 3 if not better. As in we can have one Drake skin with all of his clothes and other items from previous games. Even add a few random ones as long as there not to silly, remember we want this to be a serious multiplayer not a childish kid game ( so no immature clothing items really ). The loadouts are up for debate but in my opinion they should not be included in Uncharted 4 and we should only get to choose from 3 booster slots. 2 main boosters and 1 buddy booster slot and last but not least everyone should spawn with the same weapon. Maybe not it all depends on what most of the community thinks. The kickbacks should definetly be removed from the game ( well aleast the offensive ones ) The graphics should also be as close as possile to the campaigns graphics. Also Co-op should receive the love it was promised and have a mostly realistic 20 chapter campaign. Make it differant don't bring back dead people from previous/ Uncharted 4's campaigns, create new ones just for this. Co-op should also have a Co-op arena playlist aswell as separated versions of them ( survival only Etc. )

So to sum this all of I'm going to put this into bullet points

Campaign ideas in orange
Multiplayer ideas in blue
Co-op ideas in green

The communitys Ideas for Uncharted 4:

Long campaign
Gripping campaign
Great graphics
A campaign store ( much like Uncharted 2's )
Unlockables for multiplayer if you complete the campaign/get the platinum trophy.

R
educed Lag
Improved customisation
Lots of game modes to choose from
6v6 Multiplayer matches
A balanced multiplayer
Great
Graphics
No power weapons in FFA or Three Team Deathmatch
Labs to be more creative
Tournament mode gives you atleast one permament reward every time it is reset
All Uncharted skins before any irrelevant skins
Custom games would have more custom options ( Advanced settings )
Team Objective to have more objectives

A 20 chapter Co-op campaign
A realistic Co-op story
A co-op arena mode
All modes are also separated so you can play survival only
More Co-op modes

Thank you for reading this, if you feel I have missed out anything please say below. Have fun discussing this subject :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (320 Views)
Wastelander
636 posts

Re: Theres room for improvement, ideas for Uncharted 4

Nov 19, 2012

Come on guys don't let this go to waste

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Nov 19, 2012

21 views and no comment? Come on guys tell me what you think

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1989 posts

Nov 19, 2012
How about everyone starts with the same gun.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Yeah I said that somewhere in one of the paragraphs ( the no load out bit )

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1816 posts

Nov 19, 2012

No powerweapons in FFA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (273 Views)
Wastelander
636 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Ok updated the O.P

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Its nice to see you are trying to make a nice thread here, but don't ruin it by bumping it yourself :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I know I bumped it a few times just wanted to know what people thought and I was worried that the time I spent making this would be wasted. What do you think about Uncharted 4? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 19, 2012
You bring up good points and ideas. I really want more customization in the multiplayer part of the game, but without sacrificing gameplay. I very much disliked it when they put in those silly stat hats, so I would prefer that they keep the custom items serious. I wonder where they got the idea to add them anyway.

Another feature that would be really cool if they could implement it, is a campaign mode where at least two players can play. It would still have the same story as single-player, but with coop mechanics and a higher difficulty. More and more stronger enemies, but also more weapons to go around.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (238 Views)
0 Likes