Feb 04 2013
By: Renegade_angel95 I Only Post Everything 1011 posts

The "Help keep Renegade up to date thread"

5 replies 315 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

So I have an issue where I am not able to play my PS3, and a lot of my computers are no longer in service. :c

So if you all would do a kind favor for me and post good threads or at least good parts of threads. Also keep me in the loop on what the on-goings of the forum, or the ND blog then I would greatly appreciate it. It's a shame I am un able to be invlolved with this game after I just recently got back into it. Or you can de rail it while I'm un able to read it and I come back and find it locked and nothing helpful at all... It's up to you. So, helpful/interesting threads, rumors, updates, ND Replies, etc. Thanks. Smiley Very Happy

And even though nobody cares; I am unable to play due to an issue at my house...it got struck by lightning and fried a bunch of things around the house. My PS3 is un touched but I am awaiting someone to verify the wiring around the house. But I'm also trying to recover a bunch of things and I'll be too busy for games.

R.I.P iBook G3: 2001-2013, iMac: 2007-2013 & many other loved technology. :c

Message 1 of 6 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: The "Help keep Renegade up to date thread"

Feb 4, 2013
That sucks Renegade!

Is everyone at your house alright?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 6 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Feb 4, 2013

he lost his computer. of course it isn't! 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Where the heck is Cole when you need him? (Infamous)
Message 4 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

So I have an issue where I am not able to play my PS3, and a lot of my computers are no longer in service. :c

So if you all would do a kind favor for me and post good threads or at least good parts of threads. Also keep me in the loop on what the on-goings of the forum, or the ND blog then I would greatly appreciate it. It's a shame I am un able to be invlolved with this game after I just recently got back into it. Or you can de rail it while I'm un able to read it and I come back and find it locked and nothing helpful at all... It's up to you. So, helpful/interesting threads, rumors, updates, ND Replies, etc. Thanks. Smiley Very Happy

And even though nobody cares; I am unable to play due to an issue at my house...it got struck by lightning and fried a bunch of things around the house. My PS3 is un touched but I am awaiting someone to verify the wiring around the house. But I'm also trying to recover a bunch of things and I'll be too busy for games.

R.I.P iBook G3: 2001-2013, iMac: 2007-2013 & many other loved technology. :c

5/5 Thread. Thanks guys.

I am guessing either nobody cared to enlighten me, or nothing really happened. Either is a high possiblity.

Anyways, since everybody has missed me so I am pleased to say I am back online. :'D My internet is on and has been a few days and now, the insurance company has sent it's replacement computer (2012 MacBook Pro in exchange for a 12 year old 500mhz iBook, totes fair trade) and I am fully back on the internet. Everyone can rest safely knowing that I am now able to be in their internet presence.

But I'll make this post useful, more of a PSA to everyone and here it is: Lightning can mess some stuff up. Bad. So I discovered this while watching a movie with my mom, just casually sitting while there is no rain and little wind outside and we're having a good time watching a mov-BAM and the house darkens. S*** are the words out of both our mouths (She is religous Smiley Surprised) and we realise out house just got hit by lightning. So I assume everything is okay that wasn't turned on. Then I notice smoke in the house. My sister had also made haste into the living room, understandbly as it sounded like a bomb exploded in the house. After turning all the breakers back on, we look at what survived and what didn't while we checked to make sure there were no fires. Damage was to: Xbox360, Router, Modem, External DVD drive (Which had a hole in it!) an iMac, a G3 iBook, a dvd player, and several 2 meter radios (Which the lightning arched through several and then was able to reach the external DVD drive to burn a whole in it. But everything was replaced, nobody was hurt and only boredom was the pain here. To be honest, the insurance company (Which my parents have never made a claim on) paid 150% more than what our stuff was worth. Specifially this Macbook. Granted that G3 iBook was pimped out, maxed in ram, improved space and OSX 10.4 that Purchased. It was the king of G3 iBooks, and I'll miss it. :'c

Anyways, I just had to tell somebody what happened. And I know you guys all love, miss and care for me. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Feb 16, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Where the heck is Cole when you need him? (Infamous)

Does this work?

Cole me - when you need an update cole me

Message 6 of 6 (202 Views)
0 Likes