Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Re: The problem with the "get the money scheme?"

Dec 6, 2012

plenty of people who own the game have most likely spent 100$+ for it, with its starting $60 pricetag and the packs + FHC. Along with the newly added microtransactions to the most useless things ever; (Wanna unlock Nathan Drake skin without having to grind to level...1? Just pay $1!!!)

and yea I wouldn't mind all this stuff tbh...but the game is still nowhere near what anyone wanted. Still a lack of customization, co-op has no love still, single player has no content or replayability, treasure system is still a time-waster, the lag makes it a pain to play for many people, matchmaking adds to the lag plus is not what anyone wanted.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 11 of 16 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Dec 7, 2012

We are paying them to fix the game? Oh.. and silly old me was thinking we were supposed to be given products that work.

By that same token, I'm buying a new car next month from BMW.. If it has something wrong with it.. I guess I'll have to pay them to fix it. Miss wants brakes with her car? That'll be extra. Miss wants doors? That will certainly cost you more.

See? When you buy something it's supposed to work and if it doesn't they are either supposed to replace the item, or refund you for your purchase, or fix the faults

ND have done neither of the above. Actually they done the complete opposite, rather than fix things they just broke it even more.

Message 12 of 16 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Oh your car doesn't have wheels?
That's extra, and if you want circle wheels that's even more!

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 13 of 16 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Dec 7, 2012

What about the BMW's performance in the snow? There's no patch they'll release for that. Cat LOL

Message 14 of 16 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

jAcUzZi__sPlOt wrote:

What about the BMW's performance in the snow? There's no patch they'll release for that. Cat LOL

That would be down to me to get better quality tyres that can handle the snow better Smiley Happy There is nothing I can do to fix Uncharted though otherwise I would have done it.

Message 15 of 16 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Car manufacturers have to deal with human safety issues. That's why we have strict regulation (i.e. Euro NCAP).

Software (not just games) is "OK" to have bugs, as long as it doesn't cause human deaths (i.e. cars, aircrafts, hospital equipment etc.)

If you ever read Microsoft's EULA (software license agreement), you'll see that they don't take responsibility for anything, even if you use their software to make a living. On the other hand, games are used for recreational purposes.

The only good thing is that Microsoft supports their products for a loooooong time (Windows XP -> 2014, Windows 7 -> 2020). So yeah, it may be the most bug ridden OS, but at least you get tech fixes for many years to come. That obviously wouldn't happen if Windows was used for recreational purposes only.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 16 of 16 (150 Views)
0 Likes