**bleep**
Message 31 of 74 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

Re: Just played with Rockshow2oo8!!!!!

Aug 26, 2012

lEvilDeadl wrote:

is this really thread worthy?  I played against The_Extractor last night in plunder, should I have made a thread about it?   I ran into atleast 6 other forum members last night........what's the etquette on that?  do I make 1 thread devoted to the subject or 6 seperate threads?

Darijan is just a dude who plays the game.  He was a regular poster just like the rest of us on the old Naughty Dog forums, that's where he started his plays of the week......taking submissions from forum members.   He's a good dude and does great compilation videos, glad you're a fan of his youtube page.   Don't see why you're so excited to see him playing the game though.  

You really don't get it, do you? Or do you just troll a thread that is TROLLING another one. Smiley Indifferent

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 32 of 74 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Psyshock I ran into multiple times during the Mercenary Lab you never created a thread for me Smiley Sad

I created this thread as an sarcastic answer to the "played Southpaw" thread. Nothing against you. I add you to my imaginary list of people from the forums I met.Smiley Happy

Strange. Only usage of sarcasm I find is that "thanks ND". 

The whole OP is a nearly 1:1 copy from the "played Southpaw" thread. That is the joke behind it.

Because in addition to the pointless "played Southpaw" thread, what we REALLY needed was ANOTHER pointless copy of it?

.____. these forums need a cleanup so badly.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 33 of 74 (205 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

TheMaddHater wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Psyshock I ran into multiple times during the Mercenary Lab you never created a thread for me Smiley Sad

I created this thread as an sarcastic answer to the "played Southpaw" thread. Nothing against you. I add you to my imaginary list of people from the forums I met.Smiley Happy

The whole OP is a nearly 1:1 copy from the "played Southpaw" thread. That is the joke behind it.

Because in addition to the pointless "played Southpaw" thread, what we REALLY needed was ANOTHER pointless copy of it?

Yes, and because the mods are dead in this forum compared to Cobra1 on the old ND forums I may as well make a thread with **bleep** pictures just to see if the mods will finally do something. If I make an actual worthwile thread here it gets flooded down the toilet by all these useless threads. Maybe the mods will react someday, maybe not, I'm losing faith and starting to not care anymore. Smiley Sad

Message 34 of 74 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9186 posts

Aug 26, 2012

TheMaddHater wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

far-zan wrote:

But is it sarcasm if you make a copy of someone's thread for fun? Not the definition I learned at school. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 35 of 74 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Aug 26, 2012

What's with all the psuedo-celebrity-crush threads bouncing about now?  Is this the evolution of trolldom on these forums?  Are we reaching DEF-CON LEVEL 5 here? 

Is there a mod in the house? 

Message 36 of 74 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

Aug 26, 2012

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

What's with all the psuedo-celebrity-crush threads bouncing about now?  Is this the evolution of trolldom on these forums?  Are we reaching DEF-CON LEVEL 5 here? 

Is there a mod in the house? 

Yes, it's a troll thread.

Message 37 of 74 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4076 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Just met him in FFA on the Facility. I went 13-12 cause the others where using RoF M9 and I got flanked all the time, some rage quit except for me and the RoF+ Fleet Foot gold guy who went 15-6. -_- thanks NaughtyDog. But it was awesome to play with Darijan_Umag (Rockshow2oo8) even though I lost.

Edit: I'm still in matchmaking with him, it's amazing!!11!

Spoiler
 300x279

I don't get why you would worship this guy, or any other good/great/awful/crappy/amazing player of online games.

I've played with pretty much every "famous" player in the Uncharted universe (alot of them on U2). They are awesome players. They have superb skills. They are typically NOT **bleep**-bags. But I don't understand why you would make a post about it.

strange times

Message 38 of 74 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Just met him in FFA on the Facility. I went 13-12 cause the others where using RoF M9 and I got flanked all the time, some rage quit except for me and the RoF+ Fleet Foot gold guy who went 15-6. -_- thanks NaughtyDog. But it was awesome to play with Darijan_Umag (Rockshow2oo8) even though I lost.

Edit: I'm still in matchmaking with him, it's amazing!!11!

Spoiler
 300x279

I don't get why you would worship this guy, or any other good/great/awful/crappy/amazing player of online games.

I've played with pretty much every "famous" player in the Uncharted universe (alot of them on U2). They are awesome players. They have superb skills. They are typically NOT **bleep**-bags. But I don't understand why you would make a post about it.

strange times

It's a joke thread about the Southpaw thread I'm NOT worshipping ANYONE. Actually, I hate these kind of people.

Message 39 of 74 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 26, 2012
This thread's still here... Smiley Very Happy
Message 40 of 74 (152 Views)
0 Likes