Keyblade Wielder
7654 posts

Re: The co-op healing grenade glitch

Jan 15, 2013

they made it so when you are holding down the high five position it automatically goes down after a couple seconds, and you can't raise your hand again for like another 5-8 seconds or something.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 11 of 14 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Oh yeah lol in monastery that technique could've been really useful lol
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 12 of 14 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Don't worry guys.

ND will patch glitches that help with co-op, but not patch fixes that break co-op.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 14 (204 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Out of the 2,475 glitches and bugs offered up under NDI's UC3 Co-Op mode, this is one of the more useful ones, when and if it happens. 

What's disturbing is that Co-Op is put together and then just left to rot until the next game.  NDI needs to make a 150% BETTER effort on planning, testing, patching, and fixing Co-Op modes. 

When the modes are linked, weapons wise, as they are in UC3---where nerfs and buffs in COMP affect Co-OP---you know you're in deep crap.  Lazy development in my eyes.  Get back to how it was in UC2...SEPARATE the modes of  COMP and CO-OP...with different systems, so they can BOTH be worked on.  Jeez. 

Message 14 of 14 (189 Views)
0 Likes