Highlighted
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: The best thing in this game.

Aug 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Sorry for going off topic with the YouTube stuff Smiley Tongue I'll view the video tommorrow, and check out your account Smiley Happy

Anyways, I think it's awesome when you are playing Plunder and you deliver all the idols yourself, and win 5-0 without the help of your teammates Smiley Happy

I didn't capture any. I have done so in other videos where I am the sole person capturing however Plunder is a team game so it never is one person (even if they capture 5 times.) I was more of a 'slayer' in this video. Lately I have been more about holding enemies off instead of going for the idol (not to say I don't, I did grab it in this match and usually do in all matches.) Like any game mode (except FFA) your team is the most important thing to win the game.

Yeah I upload a lot of videos on that account. Haha, usually it doesn't get a lot of views. The one that got the most views was my Lab one where it was the first match of The Lab I played (when it was first released.) I enjoy doing them though, I like looking at how I change my gameplay or if in the future I can look back and remember the good times this game gave me.

Message 11 of 22 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 28, 2012
I enjoy making videos too Smiley Happy
And lol I didn't even know it was a plunder match, I thought that you were playing TDM and killed all the people from asia Smiley Tongue

Lol but what I meant was when you have to do all the work by yourself because you are playing with afk teammates or people who are just trolling Smiley Tongue
it happened to me once where 2 splitscreeners went AFK and the other 2 people were just pumping in each other (when you go into cover and get popped out and are in each other Smiley Tongue )

But somehow I ended up winnin thë match Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 12 of 22 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I enjoy making videos too Smiley Happy
And lol I didn't even know it was a plunder match, I thought that you were playing TDM and killed all the people from asia Smiley Tongue

Lol but what I meant was when you have to do all the work by yourself because you are playing with afk teammates or people who are just trolling Smiley Tongue
it happened to me once where 2 splitscreeners went AFK and the other 2 people were just pumping in each other (when you go into cover and get popped out and are in each other Smiley Tongue )

But somehow I ended up winnin thë match Smiley Very Happy

I usually avoid TDM as Power Plays annoy me and I hate modes with no objectives (this goes for any multiplayer.) Running around killing is usually boring for me, I like having a reason for the match (score the idol, disarm the bomb, ect.) The only exception is Elimination (in most online multiplayers) but with Uncharted 3 I mostly enjoy every mode (even TDM, only Hardcore [not that much], Hunter and FFA are the ones I really dislike playing..)

Lol, I remember in Elimination, all 4 of this guy's teamates were idle (the whole match) and we were on Fort. We slaughtered them, ran over and all attacked him. Poor guy had no help. I felt so bad for him, usually one teamates is inactive but the whole team!? I felt so bad for him xD He didn't win the match.

Message 13 of 22 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Lol that sucks Smiley Tongue I like idle players in elimination on the enemy team Smiley Tongue

It's an easy 1100$ for me when I switch to my double negative class Smiley Very Happy

Btw, did you get the coop trophies you wanted yet?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 14 of 22 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lol that sucks Smiley Tongue I like idle players in elimination on the enemy team Smiley Tongue

It's an easy 1100$ for me when I switch to my double negative class Smiley Very Happy

Btw, did you get the coop trophies you wanted yet?

Yup, I got both Curator and Triumvirate. With Golden Arthur and Matt. :3

We are an amazing team! ^-^ That is another best thing in this game (not as good as what I originally posted) getting Curator on Crushing. Best feeling in the world.

Message 15 of 22 (100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Gratz Smiley Very Happy too bad I couldn't go on this weekend, I ended up being busy sorry Smiley Sad
But at least You got it Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 16 of 22 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Aug 28, 2012

You know what's even better than playing a lag-less match with people across the world and beating a full party too? The fact that you played on a Flashback map!

Message 17 of 22 (94 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Well I don't really care where they are from, as long as THEY DON'T LAG/ I don't lag.

Do you feel me?

Message 18 of 22 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012
All my teammates die in elimination, I'm the only one left with 4 players on the other team alive, and yet I won Smiley Very Happy
Message 19 of 22 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

The best feeling while I'm playing is either

A) Completing a treasure set

B) Pulling off something so insane you just have to taunt, see video

C) Beating a party of 5 pratically by yourself

Message 20 of 22 (58 Views)