Aug 28 2012
By: Asraik Survivor 2224 posts

The best thing in this game.

[ Edited ]
21 replies 419 views Edited Aug 28, 2012

Is when you live in North America and the entire lobby if filled with people from Asia and there is barely and lag. Even better? When there is a party of five and you own them. I have done both, at the same time:

(Note the video is a little laggy, just the recording. The actual match had barely any. I dunno why the cinema chose to be this way.)

So, here is the question. If that isn't the best feeling in the world when it comes to Uncharted 3, than what is? Cause personally, when I can be matched up with a whole lobby of people located in Asia and not lag or get the plug than it is pretty awesome. (Yet for some reason if I play with Mexicans I get a giant plug and can't move or lag like crazy, what is this bs?) So has this happened to you, and if you don't think this is the best feeling in the world (probably because it has never happened to you) than what is? :3

Message 1 of 22 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: The best thing in this game.

Aug 28, 2012
Why don't you allow your video to be played on mobile devices?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 22 (395 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Why don't you allow your video to be played on mobile devices?

It doesn't give me the option?

Message 3 of 22 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 28, 2012
It might default to being unavailable for mobile devices, but if you look through the settings it will give you a choice Smiley Happy

Also, are you a YouTube partner? Or accepted for monetization? It doesn't really matter, but I'm just wondering Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 22 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
It might default to being unavailable for mobile devices, but if you look through the settings it will give you a choice Smiley Happy

Also, are you a YouTube partner? Or accepted for monetization? It doesn't really matter, but I'm just wondering Smiley Tongue

It doesn't give me any options, googling how to make Syndication work on Youtube fails miserably.

Youtube partner or monetization? I can upload videos longer than 15 minutes if that is what you are asking. I doubt I am a Youtube partner, plus if I was I wouldn't be able to put music on my videos so I would rather keep my account free?

Message 5 of 22 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 28, 2012
I think the best feeling you can have in this game is in co-op.

I mean, when your team have 0 lives and all of your team mates are dead... specially on Crushing, i've done it sometimes, you feel like you're a real pro and that you owned those AIs. Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 22 (358 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I mean, when your team have 0 lives and all of your team mates are dead... specially on Crushing, i've done it sometimes, you feel like you're a real pro and that you owned those AIs. Smiley Very Happy

I remember playing Co-op Arena on Curshing, Round 8 or something (this was when I first got the game) this person was playing as Elena. Everyone was dead but her, it was Siege. She basically shot a cluster, killed them all but was killed by her own kickback (we had like 2 people left to kill.) It was so tragic as we lost. It was amazing though to think we may have made it pass that (with her only alive) x3

Message 7 of 22 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Asraik wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I remember playing Co-op Arena on Curshing, Round 8 or something (this was when I first got the game) this person was playing as Elena. Everyone was dead but her, it was Siege. She basically shot a cluster, killed them all but was killed by her own kickback (we had like 2 people left to kill.) It was so tragic as we lost. It was amazing though to think we may have made it pass that (with her only alive) x3

I felt SO lucky that all the times it happened to me, it was a Survival round. I hate Siege/Gold Rush. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 22 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Asraik wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I felt SO lucky that all the times it happened to me, it was a Survival round. I hate Siege/Gold Rush. Smiley Sad

I don't mind Gold Rush however Siege. Gah that is a nightmare to me, pinned in one spot and being rushed like mad. I love being able to move. Forced to stay in one place is horrible. Especially when alone or your teamates are down. When I got my trophy for surviving on Crushing alone I had to abandon them (they were being mauled, and one was dead. Final round on Siege.) I came back after getting the Three Medal Chest and activated Army of Three... still poor saps both got a death (one guy only had one and I felt so sorry for him, but sacrifices must be made for the better of the team.. poor people xD)

Message 9 of 22 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Sorry for going off topic with the YouTube stuff Smiley Tongue I'll view the video tommorrow, and check out your account Smiley Happy

Anyways, I think it's awesome when you are playing Plunder and you deliver all the idols yourself, and win 5-0 without the help of your teammates Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 10 of 22 (319 Views)
0 Likes