Highlighted
Jan 04 2012
By: LoughNessMonster Sackboy 647 posts

The Uncharted quiz

6 replies 383 views Edited Jan 4, 2012

Hey guys. Its been a while. How is everyone? Here's an Uncharted quiz to keep you occupied Enjoy, and post below with how well you did!

EASY

1. What is the English translation of Francis Drake's motto, "Sic Parvis Magna"?

2. Who turned out to be the main antagonist of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune after betraying and killing his employer?

3. Tenzin's village contained several of which type of cow-like animal?

4. What was Eddy Raja's often-repeated catchphrase?

5. In Uncharted 2, the blue resin from which tree gave those that ingested it super-human strength?

6. What was the name of the Bedouin leader who guides and helps both Nate and Sully through the desert in Uncharted 3?

7. Which limb did Charlie Cutter break while escaping from fire in Uncharted 3?

8. Which type of vessel do Nate and Sully discover at the top of a waterfall in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

9. Which piece of equipment does Elena lose when she falls through a rope bridge in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

10. In which desert does Nathan Drake find himself stranded in in Uncharted 3?

MEDIUM

11. What were the Kriegsmarine co-ordinates of the island in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

12. What is the name of Tenzin's Daughter?

13. What is the name of the station that features in the "London Underground" multiplayer map, and its associated single-player location.

14. Who was the occultist who's lab was found beneath the French chateau by Nate and Sully.

15. Who is the Pirate leader in Uncharted 3, who's cruise ship is infiltrated and capsized by Nathan Drake.

16. In which pub do the opening scenes of Uncharted 3 take place?

17. What is the name of Zoran Lazarević's lieutenant and right hand man, who fights Nathan Drake abord the train in Uncharted 2?

18. Nate and Elena find Francis Drake's coffin off the coast of which country?

19. What word is printed on the wetsuits that Nate and Elena are seen wearing in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

20. Nathan Drake and Harry Flynn break into the Istanbul Palace Museum in Uncharted 2 to steal what object?

HARD

21. What was the date inscribed on Francis Drake's ring?

22. Katherine Marlow can be heard reading a stanza from which poem while Nathan Drake wanders the desert in Uncharted 3?

23. Which hotel do Nate and Chloe scale in Nepal (where Chloe gets trapped in the elevator)?

24. What was the name of Sully's plane, which was destroyed in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

25. In which country do Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan first meet?

26. What is the name of the cruise ship that appears in Uncharted 3?

27. Which drug-lord does Victor Sullivan claim he once "pawned a phoney fifteenth century santo off on"?

28. Which knight owned the castle/chateau of Uncharted 3?

29. From which crime-lord do Eddy Raja, Rika Raja and Nathan Drake steal the Eye of Indra?

30. What is the name of the museum from which a young Nathan Drake steals Francis Drake's ring?

CRUSHING

31. In Uncharted 2, Elena and Jeff were trying to collect evidence that Lazarević is alive to show to which military alliance who believe him dead?

32. What name was given to the island of Drake's Fortune by the Germans?

33. What was the name of the ship that brought the El Dorado sarcophagus to the island in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

34. What was the name of Victor Sullivan's boat, which was seen briefly in a cutscene in Drake's Fortune?

35. The warehouse containing a secret entrance to the London Underground in Uncharted 3 is to let by which real estate agent?

So, how many did you get right? (all answers are below)

0: Harris

The spiders don't even want you. At best, hope to become a cult fan-favourite.

1-5: Cameraman Jeff

You tried your best, you fought well, but at the end of the day you don't even have a surname. Something tells me you wont make the sequel.

6-10: Eddy Raja

In it for yourself, you like to think that nobody can mess with you. Unfortunately, your no match for the more experienced treasure hunters. You might make it back as a multiplayer skin.

11-15: Gabriel Roman

Ambitious, with the resources to go far. You're likely to leave a mark on the world of treasure hunting, but still have a lot to learn. You'll make a fine secondary antagonist.

16-20: Katherine Marlowe

You let nothing stand in you way. You seek fortune and power, and nothing will stop you. Eh, stay away from quicksand though.

21-25: Tenzin

Loyal to the end, you know your way around a kukri better than anyone. You have the skills to make it in the unforgiving world of treasure hunting.

26-30: Victor Sullivan

You've seen it all, and are ready for whatever is thrown at you. A true treasure hunter at heart, you've earned that cigar.

31-32: Elena Fisher

You're a fast learner, and can handle yourself in almost any situation. You have the intelligence and skills to become a master fortune hunter.

33-34: Nathan Drake

A true fortune seeker, you can turn any situation to your advantage. You're at your finest when under pressure, and can't turn down the opportunity of adventure.

35: Francis Drake

A true adventurer, you'll be remembered throughout history as a hero, a pirate, and an explorer. You have achieved true greatness.

ANSWERS:

1. "Greatness from Small Beginnings"

2. Atoq Navarro

3. Yak

4. "You don't mess with Eddy Raja!"

5. Tree of Life

6. Salim

7. Leg

8. Submarine/U-boat

9. Her camera

10. The Rub' al Khali

11. UK2642

12. Pema

13. North Atwood

14. John Dee

15. Rameses

16. The Pelican Inn

17. Draza

18. Panama

19. Ottsel

20. An Oil Lamp

21. 29th of January 1596

22. The Waste Land

23. Hotel Shangri-la

24. The Hog Wild

25. Colombia

26. The Seaward

27. Pablo Escobar

28. Lord Godfrey

29. Daniel Pinkerton

30. Museo Marítimo

31. NATO

32. Versteckte Insel

33. The Esperanza

34. Sullivan's Travels

35. J. Midlane

Message 1 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Re: The Uncharted quiz

Jan 4, 2012

I got Gabriel Roman score and probably would have got a couple more points but i dont remember names good haha

But great quiz, good thread in these forms for once.

Message 2 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Jan 4, 2012

Good thread! We need more fun threads like this on this forum..New Year's  Resolution

Message 3 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jan 4, 2012

Great quiz! Thanks for this.

I thought I knew everything there was to know about Uncharted but I guess I was wrong.

Still, I'm happy with 26/35. That was the score for Sully and Sully's the best.

Message 4 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jan 5, 2012

I got Tenzin, 25. Never thought I knew so little about UC... Great quiz.

Message 5 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Jan 5, 2012

Victor Sullivan with 30 right answers.

I wanted to be Nathan Drake

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 6 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 6, 2012

Sully with 27 right, not who I wanted to be but he has a big role in Uncharted Right?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - JoeJoe275
Message 7 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes