Hey guys. Its been a while. How is everyone? Here's an Uncharted quiz to keep you occupied Enjoy, and post below with how well you did!
1. What is the English translation of Francis Drake's motto, "Sic Parvis Magna"?
2. Who turned out to be the main antagonist of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune after betraying and killing his employer?
3. Tenzin's village contained several of which type of cow-like animal?
4. What was Eddy Raja's often-repeated catchphrase?
5. In Uncharted 2, the blue resin from which tree gave those that ingested it super-human strength?
6. What was the name of the Bedouin leader who guides and helps both Nate and Sully through the desert in Uncharted 3?
7. Which limb did Charlie Cutter break while escaping from fire in Uncharted 3?
8. Which type of vessel do Nate and Sully discover at the top of a waterfall in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
9. Which piece of equipment does Elena lose when she falls through a rope bridge in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?
10. In which desert does Nathan Drake find himself stranded in in Uncharted 3?
11. What were the Kriegsmarine co-ordinates of the island in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?
12. What is the name of Tenzin's Daughter?
13. What is the name of the station that features in the "London Underground" multiplayer map, and its associated single-player location.
14. Who was the occultist who's lab was found beneath the French chateau by Nate and Sully.
15. Who is the Pirate leader in Uncharted 3, who's cruise ship is infiltrated and capsized by Nathan Drake.
16. In which pub do the opening scenes of Uncharted 3 take place?
17. What is the name of Zoran Lazarević's lieutenant and right hand man, who fights Nathan Drake abord the train in Uncharted 2?
18. Nate and Elena find Francis Drake's coffin off the coast of which country?
19. What word is printed on the wetsuits that Nate and Elena are seen wearing in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?
20. Nathan Drake and Harry Flynn break into the Istanbul Palace Museum in Uncharted 2 to steal what object?
21. What was the date inscribed on Francis Drake's ring?
22. Katherine Marlow can be heard reading a stanza from which poem while Nathan Drake wanders the desert in Uncharted 3?
23. Which hotel do Nate and Chloe scale in Nepal (where Chloe gets trapped in the elevator)?
24. What was the name of Sully's plane, which was destroyed in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?
25. In which country do Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan first meet?
26. What is the name of the cruise ship that appears in Uncharted 3?
27. Which drug-lord does Victor Sullivan claim he once "pawned a phoney fifteenth century santo off on"?
28. Which knight owned the castle/chateau of Uncharted 3?
29. From which crime-lord do Eddy Raja, Rika Raja and Nathan Drake steal the Eye of Indra?
30. What is the name of the museum from which a young Nathan Drake steals Francis Drake's ring?
31. In Uncharted 2, Elena and Jeff were trying to collect evidence that Lazarević is alive to show to which military alliance who believe him dead?
32. What name was given to the island of Drake's Fortune by the Germans?
33. What was the name of the ship that brought the El Dorado sarcophagus to the island in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?
34. What was the name of Victor Sullivan's boat, which was seen briefly in a cutscene in Drake's Fortune?
35. The warehouse containing a secret entrance to the London Underground in Uncharted 3 is to let by which real estate agent?
So, how many did you get right? (all answers are below)
The spiders don't even want you. At best, hope to become a cult fan-favourite.
1-5: Cameraman Jeff
You tried your best, you fought well, but at the end of the day you don't even have a surname. Something tells me you wont make the sequel.
6-10: Eddy Raja
In it for yourself, you like to think that nobody can mess with you. Unfortunately, your no match for the more experienced treasure hunters. You might make it back as a multiplayer skin.
11-15: Gabriel Roman
Ambitious, with the resources to go far. You're likely to leave a mark on the world of treasure hunting, but still have a lot to learn. You'll make a fine secondary antagonist.
16-20: Katherine Marlowe
You let nothing stand in you way. You seek fortune and power, and nothing will stop you. Eh, stay away from quicksand though.
Loyal to the end, you know your way around a kukri better than anyone. You have the skills to make it in the unforgiving world of treasure hunting.
26-30: Victor Sullivan
You've seen it all, and are ready for whatever is thrown at you. A true treasure hunter at heart, you've earned that cigar.
31-32: Elena Fisher
You're a fast learner, and can handle yourself in almost any situation. You have the intelligence and skills to become a master fortune hunter.
33-34: Nathan Drake
A true fortune seeker, you can turn any situation to your advantage. You're at your finest when under pressure, and can't turn down the opportunity of adventure.
35: Francis Drake
A true adventurer, you'll be remembered throughout history as a hero, a pirate, and an explorer. You have achieved true greatness.
1. "Greatness from Small Beginnings"
2. Atoq Navarro
4. "You don't mess with Eddy Raja!"
5. Tree of Life
9. Her camera
10. The Rub' al Khali
13. North Atwood
14. John Dee
16. The Pelican Inn
20. An Oil Lamp
21. 29th of January 1596
22. The Waste Land
23. Hotel Shangri-la
24. The Hog Wild
26. The Seaward
27. Pablo Escobar
28. Lord Godfrey
29. Daniel Pinkerton
30. Museo Marítimo
32. Versteckte Insel
33. The Esperanza
34. Sullivan's Travels
35. J. Midlane