Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: The Uncharted 4 Wishlist. HELP MAKE UC4 THE BEST GAME EVER!

Nov 12, 2012

What the next game needs more than anything is completely accurate aiming, especially in multiplayer. Scoping in and scoping out, the reticle needs to stay the same, no exceptions. If I walk near a wall, my reticle CAN NOT move, whatever else happens.

Also, rolling vs. taking cover: there has to be some differentiation. I've taken cover when I wanted to roll, or rolled when I wanted to take cover way more times than I can count. There has to be some solution, whether it's holding circle to roll, or double tapping it, it just has to be something different.

The single player is a cinematic adventure game, where animation and presentation come first. Multiplayer is a shooter, the controls have to be perfect. If I die, it should be my fault.

Message 31 of 48 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

I also have a wishlist in the multiplayer board and would like to add my Uncharted 4 wishlist to your list my own wishlist is on page 10 if you could put a link for me that would be nice.

Message 32 of 48 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 4, 2012

FacultyOfReason wrote:

01 - Spend some money on a good script. I remember enjoying and being amused by the banter between Nate and Elena et. al. in U2. That was missing in U3.

Idiot

Message 33 of 48 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 5, 2012

CorvetteCrazy262 wrote:

FacultyOfReason wrote:

01 - Spend some money on a good script. I remember enjoying and being amused by the banter between Nate and Elena et. al. in U2. That was missing in U3.

Idiot

Idiot.

Doesn't this forum have moderators, or is it okay to insult people here?

Not particulary into insulting people, but idiots who call other people "idiot" are annoying...they don't really add anything to the boards...but hey, if you think their 'contribution' is worthwhile...

Message 34 of 48 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 5, 2012

FacultyOfReason wrote:

CorvetteCrazy262 wrote:

FacultyOfReason wrote:

Idiot

Idiot.

Doesn't this forum have moderators, or is it okay to insult people here?

Not particulary into insulting people, but idiots who call other people "idiot" are annoying...they don't really add anything to the boards...but hey, if you think their 'contribution' is worthwhile...

Your criticism is illogical and hypocritical, and thus idiotic.

Message 35 of 48 (313 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

CorvetteCrazy262 wrote:

Your first reply to me didn't have an argument...so not enough for me to go on as whether you are being illogical or hypocritical or idiotic. Since it was a one word insult on your part, I'll go with the latter.

Your second reply...hmm...sounds like you're confused. You don't seem to understand the concept of "opinion". Look it up. Don't have a clue why you think that my opinion was "illogical". Gets even worse when you try for a rational explanation of what you mean by my opinion being "hypocritical". The only one I can come up with is that you learned a new word and want to put it in a sentence. It helps if you know what the word means.

Thus you are an idiot.

Message 36 of 48 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 6, 2012

FacultyOfReason wrote:

CorvetteCrazy262 wrote:

Your first reply to me didn't have an argument...so not enough for me to go on as whether you are being illogical or hypocritical or idiotic. Since it was a one word insult on your part, I'll go with the latter.

Your second reply...hmm...sounds like you're confused. You don't seem to understand the concept of "opinion". Look it up. Don't have a clue why you think that my opinion was "illogical". Gets even worse when you try for a rational explanation of what you mean by my opinion being "hypocritical". The only one I can come up with is that you learned a new word and want to put it in a sentence. It helps if you know what the word means.

Thus you are an idiot.

Wow. Way to cement yourself as a trifling and oblivious c*nt.

"Pay for a good script"

Message 37 of 48 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

CorvetteCrazy262 wrote:

"Pay for a good script"

Yes, that's how I'll always remember you! Maybe you could offer your services to Naughty Dog as a script writer? How much do you think you'd be worth?
I'm guessing that Naughty Dog didn't pay a lot of attention to the script (dialogue wise)...it seems like it. If they did, it didn't show.
And don't think I didn't notice you not being able to back up your  "hypocrite" charge. Really, look up the word. You're so obvlivious to what it means!

Message 38 of 48 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

FacultyOfReason wrote:

CorvetteCrazy262 wrote:

"Pay for a good script"

Yes, that's how I'll always remember you! Maybe you could offer your services to Naughty Dog as a script writer? How much do you think you'd be worth?
I'm guessing that Naughty Dog didn't pay a lot of attention to the script (dialogue wise)...it seems like it. If they did, it didn't show.
And don't think I didn't notice you not being able to back up your  "hypocrite" charge. Really, look up the word. You're so obvlivious to what it means!

You're a hypocrite when you claim the script wasn't strong in U3, but was in U2/UDF.

Message 39 of 48 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 14, 2012

CorvetteCrazy262 wrote:

You're a hypocrite when you claim the script wasn't strong in U3, but was in U2/UDF.

You don't know the meaning of "hypocrite".

Better to use words you don't understand on people who don't know that.

Better yet, find out what words mean. Or find the right words to use.

Message 40 of 48 (314 Views)
0 Likes