Splicer
56 posts

Re: The Uncharted 4 Wishlist. HELP MAKE UC4 THE BEST GAME EVER!

Sep 8, 2012

I agree with most of what you said, Uncharted 4 must be awesome! It has to be as polished as Uncharted 2 and ND needs to focus on the single player and not the multiplayer.  

Plus, I think at least fifteen hours of gameplay are needed with new types of gameplay.  

The constant hide, shoot, then solve puzzle can get old sometimes.  Maybe a scene where Nate drives a motorcycle and Elena shoots while holding onto him would be good.  Although, you don't control the motorcycle, you just control where Elena shoots.  Plus, underwater gameplay would be awesome.  

I completely agree with you when you say allies NEED to actually be able to kill an enemy.  Most of the time they put five shots in a guy and all it does is stun them.  

Hope this thread stays alive!

Message 21 of 48 (552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

I think they should at least give us the ability to shoot from the ground when knocked down by a grenade. It just doesnt make sense for me to have to get up and then shoot when i get knocked to the ground by a nade.  This would be great just like the addition of throwback nades.

Message 22 of 48 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Sep 14, 2012
That's actually a pretty good idea.
UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 23 of 48 (521 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Just want to say:

Love your ideas and everyone elses! awesome. It woud be really cool to have Elena secretly pregnant, and we'll also get to see Drake's tender side, which I'm not sure we've really seen. We also get more Elena. My one fault in U3.

If it is the last (I think it'd be best) then while Nate and Elena should be the focus, we should have good parts for the rest, to take them out in style.

If you don't know how to start the game, I've seen some great ideas for him working with Elena. Not as a journalist, but travelling with her on her job, making it more interesting. That'd be cool before all the 'Uncharted' stuff hits.

Also, I'd wet myself if we got to play as Elena. In a good way. We could have all those badass new animations tailored to her, and melee could be different. Only one level (or more if we can), like a previous poster said, we're not greedy.

Oh, and bad guys should be able to FIGHT back. You counter, but then they COUNTER YOU so it's a proper fight. You should also be able to do tackles, to throw them againsts walls and stuff. It wouold be so cool if you held O then Drake tackles the guy, you whack square and suddenly you're wrestling.

Wrestling must be put in, as well as Co op tag team. Elena jumps on a guys back and Drake takes the front. TEAMWORK!

Nice, nice ideas. Hope ND sees this.

Message 24 of 48 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I personally liked both Uncharted 2 and 3 equally so I will include some sort of combination of both games in addition to new suggestions :

Climbing: Make it less linear. By this I mean, make there multiple ways to reach a checkpoint, and each way will include different handholds to climb. Also, it would be nice to be able to climb rocks andcliffs to make it more interesting.

Aiming: Make it exactly like UC2, it was perfect

Melee: Keep it as it is in Uncharted 3, but make it easier to kill armored enemies with it, since it takes an hour to kill those guys. Also, help for. Partners would be a cool idea.

Stealth: Give us a chapter fully about stealth, and give us new moves as well as more use of the silenced pistol. You should be able to clear out enemies using stealth more, as an additional option.

Pacing : I Uncharted 3, paving in the first half was great since there was ablend between gunfights, puzzles and platforming. Make most levels that way.

Gunfight arenas: Make them more open, sort of similar to the Graveyeard where you can tackle and flank enemies in many different ways.

Story: I believe that Uncharted 2 had better story telling since it didn't suffer from any plot holes, but I also liked the story in UC3 where it discovers more abut Drake . So I would like it if we could get a more in depth story of the characters themselves, while explaining everything thoroughly. Also try to not ditch any of the characters this time around, and make the, all equally as important.

Replay value and duration : This needs to be the longest Uncharted so make it around 30 chapters with over 15 -20 hours of gameplay. Also, give us the store back. And I would love it if treasures would unlock you some items such as skins to be used .

Locations : Give us water, jungle, sand and snow if possible

Bossfights: Give us tanks and helicopters back, they were amazing. Also the final boss needs to be tough and fun to beat, make it a long challenging fight.

I don't care which platform this game comes on, just give us an additional Uncharted !

Message 25 of 48 (493 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Throwback grenades ruined the game.
Message 26 of 48 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I'm okay with any gameplay ideas, as long as we get a Drake/Elena focus story, hoperfully with her pregnant! We could get more into both their characters that way. Has anyone thought tha Drake becoming a father could lead to learning about his father?

But yeah, I'm just saying, they don't need to do this, maybe Sully should die (if it's the last one and all) to give Drake that push to really change. Not a crappy little shock, but a permanent affect. OR he could stay and become Uncle Sully, but I'm just putting it out there. No worries.

Gameplay, I like tackles. Those sound cool. I'd love to play as Elena for a bit. They could change the gameplay and spice it up so much!

Either way, hope ND reads these things.

Message 27 of 48 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Updated with

Levels: Give us multiple routes in levels, like in TLoU. Also, make the combat arenas bigger like Syria and Graveyard. This would allow us more freedom in the way we tackle situations.

Enemies should communicate in the same way as in The Last of Us.

-Store/Cheats: Bring back the store and cheats along with all the previous options. Also, instead of buying skins, we should be able to fully customize the character, like in MP. Since the cut-scenes would be real-time, the character would always be the way we customized him in the cut-scene.

-Kart Racing Mini-Game: Since you guys usually do 3 games and a Kart racer, it would be cool if you guys included a Kart Racing mini game in UC4. It could be unlocked after beating the story mode and would be playable in MP.

Grenades:
-Frag
-Stun
-Incendiary

Please add your own ideas.
UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 28 of 48 (425 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

Oct 27, 2012

supermoc10 wrote:

-Kart Racing Mini-Game: Since you guys usually do 3 games and a Kart racer, it would be cool if you guys included a Kart Racing mini game in UC4. It could be unlocked after beating the story mode and would be playable in MP.

Unkarted: Drake's Drifting

Message 29 of 48 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 31, 2012

01 - Spend some money on a good script. I remember enjoying and being amused by the banter between Nate and Elena et. al. in U2. That was missing in U3.

02 - Don't try and be cinematic like in the first half of U3...all those parts where you had to take an exact route to proceed and if you didn't you got caught or died and the game restarted from the start of that section. At least it wasn't as baffling as that collapsing building section in U2...I somehow managed to fluke escaping that. Just not a fan of that kind of gameplay...U3 really got good once Nate made it to the ships' graveyard.

03 - I find that one man army gameplay pretty absurd...how about a Mass Effect 2 type system where you could move Sully or Elena etc. to certain areas to stop you getting flanked or allowing you to creep up to the enemies with covering fire from them? Have to put in a good word for that fire fight leading up to the stowaway section...I made a point of moving gas cylinders to where I wanted to hole out...and Elena actually aimed for them and killed enemies! That was unexpected...and intelligent!

04 - If you're going to flank Nate all the time and have him bombarded with grenades, at least make it possible to return live grenades whilst in cover...preferably more than a few feet away from you! Like, back at the enemy!

05 - Actual stealth gameplay would be good...goes back to my point about the absurd one man army action. And this time have solid mechanics...sometimes I'd try and snap an enemy's neck and ended up punching him...causing an Alert phase...which made me have to restart the section again!

06 - I'm not big on all that treasure hunting...it doesn't really make sense...where's Nate going to fit all that treasure? But mainly, it detracts from the gameplay...in that section right after Nate finds the Big Dipper constellation (whatever!) and rolls into that bridge, I got the impression that you could climb down that wall and maybe find a treasure there...I was proably wrong about that...but attempting to find it made me treat my first play through as a 'dry run'...not caring if I died and just 'rehearsing' how to fight once I decided not to bother finding the treasure or whatever.

Just by the by, I saw some footage on HDTV of the new Metal Gear Solid game..Zero something or other. That looked incredible! I remember the 3rd Splinter Cell game changing the feel and size of the characters...which was disorientating at first, but fun as I came to grips with it.

Anyway, my main suggestions are 1 and 2. 3 would be nice.

Message 30 of 48 (461 Views)
0 Likes