Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1198 posts

Re: The Uncharted 4 Wishlist. HELP MAKE UC4 THE BEST GAME EVER!

Aug 21, 2012

MrZoobat wrote:

Matt_VT_Schlo1 wrote:

Sorry, definitely not trying to come across as someone who doesn't welcome differing opinions..........little bipolar today - 

To defend myself (just a little bit), if they do super awesome menus and MP character models, I'll consider it a win for all!!!

Don't sweat it, I can see how something as simple as bland menus would seem like a rediculous thing to complain about to some people.

But as I was saying, I believe there are two basic types of people in this world, the 'scientific' people who care more about functionality and practicality, and the 'artisitic' people who care more about presentation and appearance. I myself am an artistic person, which explains my complaints about the menus, lack of animations, bland environments, etc.

p.s. - just to specify, when I say 'scientific' and 'artistic', I don't mean people who are good at science and people who are good at art, lol.

I gotta watch myself, because I've often thought about things in a game, book, etc that others might have thought of as minute. With myself, I remember being 'blown away' with FB integration with the beta - and the inclusion of Uncharted Tv......

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Currently replaying UC3 to see how I can add more ideas. Definitely do away with the difficulty spikes and waves and waves and waves of enemies.

UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Aug 25, 2012
Updated with Treasures and Advertising.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Do you think UC4 should be 1080p? or stay at 720p ?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Aug 25, 2012
Well, since it will probably released on PS4, they'll go for 1080p since it's much better than 720p.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Foor single player.... BRING  BACK SKINS!!!!!!!  And the cheat menu form UC2. It was great fun messing around with that. Also, maybe the sins would make others react to you llike if I put on an enemy skin then Sully (or whoever my ally is) should attck me whereas the actually enemy should fight beside me. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Aug 26, 2012

fightgood wrote:

Foor single player.... BRING  BACK SKINS!!!!!!!  And the cheat menu form UC2. It was great fun messing around with that. Also, maybe the sins would make others react to you llike if I put on an enemy skin then Sully (or whoever my ally is) should attck me whereas the actually enemy should fight beside me. 

That would be so weird I mean, Then they'll have to create cutscenes and story plots for every single or most of the skins LoL.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (403 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

For the story like to see that Drake and Elena already ha...

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

For the story like to see that Drake and Elena already have a baby and villian kidnaped child and blackmail them to do his work(finding treasures or something like that,would be great if story have something with myth of Athlantis).I think it's would be interesting story about father and child with some dramatic experience.

Also want to see Cutter more often than in U3,maybe this time he will be Drake's partner for most chapters like Sully in U3(I just like Cutter,so far my 2nd favorite character of the series after Lazarevic,too bad he is dead:smileysad: )

And most of all i want retunrning of single player store atleast skins)))))

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: For the story like to see that Drake and Elena already ha...

Aug 30, 2012

diudin wrote:

For the story like to see that Drake and Elena already have a baby and villian kidnaped child and blackmail them to do his work(finding treasures or something like that,would be great if story have something with myth of Athlantis).I think it's would be interesting story about father and child with some dramatic experience.

Also want to see Cutter more often than in U3,maybe this time he will be Drake's partner for most chapters like Sully in U3(I just like Cutter,so far my 2nd favorite character of the series after Lazarevic,too bad he is dead:smileysad: )

And most of all i want retunrning of single player store atleast skins)))))

first I thought you meant a very young or baby child, that would be like noo.. but if you meant like a 13 or 14 year old like Ellie in TLoU that would be cool but then it would be like copying TLoU and Drake would be too old  I guess. And btw for the atlantis thing - http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa247/gl1nk96/uncharted_atlantis-v2-orig.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 30, 2012

No, I mean like just for the moment. Not link permanant. Like the whole story would be disabled and you would have to take skins off to continue. Just an idea anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 48 (375 Views)
0 Likes