PlayStation MVP
49 posts

Re: The Uncharted 3 "Puppet Time" Contest

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

If you don't know what it is then you wouldn't get it. I was saying that Nate was searching it up because he didn't know what it was and the thing he says is his reaction to the video lol. I'm going to delete the video and edit it. Sorry for the confusion. I will post my final entry shortly. 

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 96 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

I wanna make another entry...Meh I said my deadline was the 17th but I'm at this program in University of Florida and have a LITTLE free time during nights. I brought my camera so I could record some footage and I could get my roommates to help me out but...we just don't have toys rofl. And I have a lot of work during the day, I'd have to record tomorrow and do all the editting somehow before midnight on Friday. But on Friday night I may be busy...

Am I allowed to give my professional criticisms/views on the videos posted so far (including my own)?

Also, you guys should stop posting videos. Unicorn said he'd make sure I got all the leftover stickers so I could put them on my lunchbox or decorate my room or stuff. I wonder what they'll be like.

Edit: Lol at A1 removing his video. A1 you might as well have kept the last one up and sent in your revised version as a seperate entry. More chances to win, plus more stickers. 

Frankenstein

Check out my financial website.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 96 (383 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49 posts

May 29, 2013

Cutscene that I took inspiration from: 

Here is my contest entry:

Good luck to everyone! I'd love to win that signed copy of The Last of Us. I'm so hyped! Thanks for throwing this contest, this was fun to do. I learned how to edit videos in the process so it was definitely a learning experience. I look forward to the results! 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 96 (377 Views)
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

May 29, 2013
I like it better this way A1. I thought the dust you through on Nate was a nice touch to coincide with the words that old lady said. Why did you change the setting to a bed though, instead of keeping it in that same area outside?

Frankenstein

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 96 (370 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49 posts

May 29, 2013
I thought it would be funnier to see him in bed haha. Plus it was really hard to record with my phone outside. The sun was really bright and I had to hope that I was getting the shot I wanted. I'm glad you like the revised version better. I literally learned to edit videos today and after posting it with the opening joke before I realized it felt out of place.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 96 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

May 29, 2013
Lol don't worry about it, I was going to ask you what editing program you use since you removed that piece so quickly.

But ya when i was recording for the last contest it took me probably 8 working hours to put out the first video, between learning how to edit the video and actually making the thing.

Frankenstein

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 96 (365 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49 posts

May 30, 2013
I just used Windows Movie Maker. It's all that I have. It also took me a good few hours to do everything between shooting the videos and learning how to edit from scratch haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 96 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
@kyllir, I like the cat!

I do, too. And the silent film score is perfect.

Thanks, guys OvO

figured my cat made a better Sully than a plush of Milou from Tintin...or a stuffed hedgehog. I'm glad that sharks are vaguely airplane-shaped though 

Edit: wow gross I just found out that certain standard emotes get turned into weird smileys so I changed that

~R.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 96 (334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 30, 2013

Blueobelisk wrote: 

...I'm surprised so many other people entered so near the end lol. And where are you getting all these Uncharted figures from! Although that shark toy was epic lol.

I thought it was kind of weird that the contest has been going on for a month but there were only a handful of entries.

I think most of the Nate figures are from the Uncharted 3 collector's box (which I have but didn't think to use until after I made my video)

I don't know where they had the sackboy Nate keychains like I used, but I got mine from a f*ckyeahuncharted giveaway on tumblr.

also thanks for calling my shark epic XD I love my sharkie

~R.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 96 (334 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Such fun entries, y'all!

Hope you enjoy this.