Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2428 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013

Bitsoft wrote:

I agree with bunsing. Arrange it in alphabetical order.


Done.

Message 51 of 213 (270 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/07/2011
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013
SNAKE134678 wrote:

You shouldn't judge people by there Legacy as Legacy is a choice it has nothing to do with skill.
-----------------------
LOL! That's absolutely true.
i'm legacy 5, level 32.
The golden emblem looks pretty dangerous - in my case it's a kind of mimicry. Actually i'm harmless like a kitty LOL
You instead are "only" rank 75, no legacy and your skills are really awesome.
High ranks don't say anything - exept he is a diligent guy Smiley Happy
Message 52 of 213 (262 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
78 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013

Redouanfaka wrote:
Guys help, are there any good people that can help me with arena crushing without losing 1 life?

Only you mustn't lose a life. Youre teeammates are allowed to die.

 

Seriously, its not that hard. I got my trophy with only 2 players because I thought that nobody on the team could lose a life and other people pose the risk to lose a life. Play either Chateau, Museum or Fort. Those are the easiest IMO.


Message 53 of 213 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/02/2012
Offline
469 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013
@Bitsoft, thanks but i am awesome at the Plaza, only the 2nd pak at R9 is always farming us.


[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 54 of 213 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2428 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013

Bitsoft wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:
Guys help, are there any good people that can help me with arena crushing without losing 1 life?

Only you mustn't lose a life. Youre teeammates are allowed to die.

 

Seriously, its not that hard. I got my trophy with only 2 players because I thought that nobody on the team could lose a life and other people pose the risk to lose a life. Play either Chateau, Museum or Fort. Those are the easiest IMO.


I found Highrise the best. If you stay on the roof with survival and go through the hotel in gold rush. But you have to be good enough not to fall off once.

Message 55 of 213 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
78 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Bitsoft wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:
Guys help, are there any good people that can help me with arena crushing without losing 1 life?

Only you mustn't lose a life. Youre teeammates are allowed to die.

 

Seriously, its not that hard. I got my trophy with only 2 players because I thought that nobody on the team could lose a life and other people pose the risk to lose a life. Play either Chateau, Museum or Fort. Those are the easiest IMO.


I found Highrise the best. If you stay on the roof with survival and go through the hotel in gold rush. But you have to be good enough not to fall off once.


There's that problem, and there's the problem of dragging your PAKs to the siege zones across different buildings and floors.


Message 56 of 213 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2428 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013

Bitsoft wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Bitsoft wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:
Guys help, are there any good people that can help me with arena crushing without losing 1 life?

Only you mustn't lose a life. Youre teeammates are allowed to die.

 

Seriously, its not that hard. I got my trophy with only 2 players because I thought that nobody on the team could lose a life and other people pose the risk to lose a life. Play either Chateau, Museum or Fort. Those are the easiest IMO.


I found Highrise the best. If you stay on the roof with survival and go through the hotel in gold rush. But you have to be good enough not to fall off once.


There's that problem, and there's the problem of dragging your PAKs to the siege zones across different buildings and floors.


The only separated part is the part with the water tower on it. That and the hotel rooftop are the only 2 places you can't take your pak. With certain stairs and the yellow thingy hanging between the hotel and the building site it's possible to get it everywhere else. Although it may take some time.

Message 57 of 213 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/19/2012
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013

I need some Co-op Shade Survival friends who can help me with all 3 trophies (Not Afraid of the Dark, Firefighter, and Spartan) I can play on any difficulty, but I don't recommend playing on Crushing or Hard since I would like to do this as quickly as possible.
Add me, if you feel like it.

C'est pas vrai
Message 58 of 213 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013
beat that: get the trophy after 6 hours Smiley Tongue



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 59 of 213 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2428 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

Jan 27, 2013

NachoCrunk wrote:

I need some Co-op Shade Survival friends who can help me with all 3 trophies (Not Afraid of the Dark, Firefighter, and Spartan) I can play on any difficulty, but I don't recommend playing on Crushing or Hard since I would like to do this as quickly as possible.
Add me, if you feel like it.


I added you to the Hard and Crushing lists, it's better than nothing and I won't make easy and normal lists.

Message 60 of 213 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes