Fender Bender
2381 posts

Re: The ultimate coop friends thread

Jan 26, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I'm in for survival and adventure on hard and crushing. I've only got 3 crushing wins (because I rarely play it) but I can still do good with competent teammates.

I've added you and everyone else to the lists they choose.

But what do you mean with survival? Shade mode or normal arena?

Message 31 of 213 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

I've had this idea for a while but I wasn't sure if it was needed. But I see a lot of people making threads asking for people to help them so that's why I make it now.

The point of this thread is that people can find others to play coop with quickly. If you need anybody you can sent someone else a friend request that is on the list. 

It would be nice if you would add yourself to the list too so others can add you too when they need somebody. Just make sure you meet the requirements. If you want to be added to a list just post it in this thread don't forget to mention which list you want to be in! There is no limit on how many lists you can be on at the same time. You can be on all 4 if you wish to be. Same goes for if you want to be removed from a list; just post it here. Also tell me if you want to be removed from all lists or just from certain lists.

Now the requirements are not very high but they are needed in my opinion. Because if you offer to play crushing you should at least have some experience with the game. There are no requirements for the hard lists, the requirement for the Crushing lists are Legacy 1 level 48. Why level 48? Well because thats the level you have unlocked most stuff for coop. And legacy 1 because you need some experience like I mentioned earlier. If you did NOT legacy then it's alright if you are level 75. I expect higher legacies to be able to do it without all the mods and boosters. If you think the requirement for Crushing should be higher please post it in this thread.

There is no way for me to know if the people sending friend requests are actually the level needed. But that's ok, if you sent a friend request when you're lower level then mention that you are in your friend request.

The lists:

Coop Arena: Hard

-Redouanfaka (Legacy 2+) 

Coop Arena: Crushing

-Hielke6991

-Alluboy_

-Nabeel055

-Big_Bird13 (DLC only)

-Bitsoft (50+ Crushing wins)

-Nanashi707

-Joe-Itz070

-SupremeNinja21

-Beezlebean

-Redouanfaka (Legacy 2, level 50)

-bunshing

Coop Adventure: Hard

-TheStuntDouble

-AMadd5

Coop Adventure: Crushing

-Alluboy_

-Nabeel055

-BigBird13

-Bitsoft (Needed: 50 Crushing completes)

-Joe-Itz070

-SupremeNinja21

-AMadd5

-bunshing

Shade Mode: Hard

Shade Mode: Crushing

-Joe-Itz070

-SupremeNinja21

I'm not sure if this is going to work, I guess it needs to stay on top so people can see it. And enough people need to be participating I guess.

Good idea. I think it'd be cool if you added a section for those who need/ or are willing to help get the co-op star.

Also, you can add me to the Arena, hard and crushing. I have all the DLC but I play with and without it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 32 of 213 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I'm in for survival and adventure on hard and crushing. I've only got 3 crushing wins (because I rarely play it) but I can still do good with competent teammates.

I've added you and everyone else to the lists they choose.

But what do you mean with survival? Shade mode or normal arena?

Arena, sorry about that Smiley Wink

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 33 of 213 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Jan 26, 2013

bunshing wrote:
just like this: could you put the names in alphabetic order? gonna help a lot for our eyes and search a guy by his name Smiley Very Happy

and i'll be just under big_bird and bitsoft hehe

Maybe later Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 213 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Jan 26, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:
Good idea. I think it'd be cool if you added a section for those who need/ or are willing to help get the co-op star.

Also, you can add me to the Arena, hard and crushing. I have all the DLC but I play with and without it. 

I thought of that too but it seemed useless as there is a list for Adventure Crushing already.

Message 35 of 213 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

In addition to the current list I've decided to make an Uncharted 2 list.

There will be only 1 list for now, players that add eachother from this list should decide themselfes if they will play survival, gold rush or adventure. Or siege if they both have DLC.

Sorry for the people that already told me the lists they want to be on and also want to be on this one. You can just post if you also want to be on the Uncharted 2 list.

Message 36 of 213 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

I thought of that too but it seemed useless as there is a list for Adventure Crushing already.

Smiley Surprised  True.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 37 of 213 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: The Ultimate Coop Buddies Thread

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

Great idea, Hielke! (I'm on Ali's facebook Co-Op site, BTW)

Put me down for Co-Op Arena - HARD/CRUSHING

I don't have a mic, but am a good team player, I have 28 Crushings Completed.

Current loadout:  Fleet Foot Gold/Team Safe Gold/Mega Bomb - working my way back to get Cluster Bomb again, lol.

Currently am Legacy 5, level 44.

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 38 of 213 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I'm not to, I'd like to keep uncharted separated from other things.

But I can't update the list yet. On mobile atm.
Message 39 of 213 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

Jan 26, 2013
You can add me on Co-op arena crushing however I'm only 2nd Legacy 28 :/. I'm a good player though
Message 40 of 213 (215 Views)
0 Likes