Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
7198 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012

what about my "will you get stage DLC threads"??? you betray me Kesh???

Sleep Matt signature
Message 41 of 95 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
911 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012
Those threads are the troll threads that I am talking about. . .

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 42 of 95 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012

Keshekki wrote:
Those threads are the troll threads that I am talking about. . .


^^^ This.

Message 43 of 95 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
7198 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012

Keshekki wrote:
Those threads are the troll threads that I am talking about. . .

i wasnt trolling i was asking serious question :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 44 of 95 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
911 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Keshekki wrote:

With so many troll threads on the forum that bump the good threads down, I thought it would be useful to create a thread organizing other good threads. Here goes nothing:

  

JD's Co-Op Guide - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/JD-s-Ultimate-Co-Op-Guide/m-p/3...

  


Thank you for this! My face lit up when I saw mine was mentioned! :smileyvery-happy:


Kudo's to you for making an awesome thread.


~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 45 of 95 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012

Keshekki wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Keshekki wrote:

With so many troll threads on the forum that bump the good threads down, I thought it would be useful to create a thread organizing other good threads. Here goes nothing:

  

JD's Co-Op Guide - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/JD-s-Ultimate-Co-Op-Guide/m-p/3...

  


Thank you for this! My face lit up when I saw mine was mentioned! :smileyvery-happy:


Kudo's to you for making an awesome thread.



Thanks, man - means a lot to me. :smileyhappy:

Message 46 of 95 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
7198 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Keshekki wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Keshekki wrote:

With so many troll threads on the forum that bump the good threads down, I thought it would be useful to create a thread organizing other good threads. Here goes nothing:

  

JD's Co-Op Guide - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/JD-s-Ultimate-Co-Op-Guide/m-p/3...

  


Thank you for this! My face lit up when I saw mine was mentioned! :smileyvery-happy:


Kudo's to you for making an awesome thread.



Thanks, man - means a lot to me. :smileyhappy:


very good coop guide people who follow will definitely go through the levels with ease on crushing except monastery and maybe fort mon requires a little finesse and discipline and fort without a little teamwork those shades are quite the challenge

Sleep Matt signature
Message 47 of 95 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
911 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads

Aug 27, 2012
Please post thread names, a link, and a reason why you think the thread should be added to the OP if you find a good one!

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 48 of 95 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3642 posts
 

Re: *** The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads ***

Aug 27, 2012
I don't care about any of the threads listed. Not tryin to trash the list. Just an observation.

Where are the serious lag threads? Oh yeah, I am the only one who thinks lag is the only REAL issue holding this otherwise great game back.
Message 49 of 95 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
7198 posts
 

Re: *** The Ultimate Compilation of Good Threads ***

Aug 27, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I don't care about any of the threads listed. Not tryin to trash the list. Just an observation.

Where are the serious lag threads? Oh yeah, I am the only one who thinks lag is the only REAL issue holding this otherwise great game back.

actually no i do care about the lag too but noone cares about THAT enough it wont kill anyone..... just deal with it its just a server issue it isnt technical game issue and wont be fixed dude.........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 50 of 95 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes