Fender Bender
3614 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

Sep 14, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You can roll to cancel.

You know what I hate? People blindfiring the Dragon. I mean COME ON.

lol I do that for fun. However I HATE it when I myself are killed by dragon blindfire.

Do you feel me?

Message 191 of 509 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Yes, let the hate flow through you.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 192 of 509 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Whenever I use tickets, my team is filled with incompetent idiots who hold L2 to throw a grenade. When I have a great match (22-3, 24-5, etc), my team STILL loses. **bleep**!! I made almost half the **bleep** kills we need to win!! 0-15? Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Message 193 of 509 (420 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I hate when I activate a ticket, go 30-9, and still manage to lose by 4.

Can't wait until I rebuy Uncharted 2. I might finally get some competent teammates. I'll take Bitchuational Awareness over M9 RoF anyday.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - hoopblaze
Message 194 of 509 (405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I Hate:

In Team Deathmatch:  laggers, glitchers, friendly nades (after killing an enemy), dying after taking cover because of lag,  trolling team mates,  being the only one who kills in the entire team

In Hardcore: same like TDM  and not a Treasure Drop/ Just Cash

In 3TDM:  from 6 players 1 is  "starter",  and i ended  teamed up with him

In Plunder:  team who keep killing enemies thinking they count kills, ignoring the idol  while we are losing 4-0

In Team Obj:  team mates who attacks from away the hill  being some steps of it,  and the enemy is capturing it

In Coop modes:  being near the end of the chapter or being on Round 8 to 10, and my 2 team mates quit  (FFFUUUUUU-)

PD:  LAGGERSS   LAGGERSS   EVERYWHERE

Message 195 of 509 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Lag... Nuff said **bleep** Mexican( I'm Mexican **bleep**) laggers running around with 5 kids with Internet from home depot
Message 196 of 509 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Well... that's an old thread... why not.

Lag, people who don't aim their guns... farmers in Plunder... bleh.

Message 197 of 509 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Lab Map 3. Just... Lab Map 3.

It looks pretty. It looks like it's supposed to be fun to play... but it isn't. What went wrong with this map? I'll tell you...

1. Godawful spawns. You know the heroes' first spawn? You will respawn there constantly no matter how close an enemy is to that area. One time I got in a gunfight with one guy, won but had a couple bullets put in me, and then suddenly a guy spawns TWO FEET AWAY FROM ME and snipes me right in the back. Another time I was just shooting at one guy and then THREE of his teammates spawned behind him and they all gang-banged me and I couldn't do anything about it, especially when my Quick Boom grenade that hit one guy DIRECTLY IN THE FACE didn't do anything but knock me out of cover to help me get killed by four guys cuddling with each other.

2. Caters way too much to both sniping/camping, AND blindfire. You thought Lab Map 2 was a blindfire fest? GET A LOAD OF THIS MAP! Whenever I aimed my gun I would get a mediocre score on this map, but then I pull out Flynn's M9, Bargain, and Quick Boom, and then I go 19-4 with my 12th Rage medal ever. Snipers are also nearly impossible to defend yourself from on this map, due to a near lack of effective banking spots because of the curviness of the map (which also contributes to incredibly CLUNKY climbing). The cover is deceptively low, there's a chunk missing from the middle of the Tony Hawk skating park just to make it look like you've got cover when it's just there to make you have to tap X just to keep going forward, and all the blindfire and LAG I saw last night was embarrassing. A dude sponged five Para 9 bullets and three punches, but he just ROF Micros me for a quick second and then punches me while I roll. DisgustingBlindfire hardly works for me when I try to actually put someone in my "lock-on cone" but when I see their M9 pointed away from me as they're blindfiring, meaning I'm NOT EVEN ON THEIR SCREEN, they still get me anyways. And then I go on the forums and people are complaining about the gun I was using which didn't even help me at all in those countless situations last night? BITE ME!!!

Lab Map 1 was great. Lab Map 2 was also really good. This map, though, is a McDonald's playplace piece of crap. Punishes people who aim (unless it's a sniper, which will then help you MAGICALLY get headshots on me even though the tracers were closer to my FEET, ONE KILL AWAY FROM A FURY), encourages people to blindfire, and the spawns are so godawful. I played Lab Map 3 for at least three hours, maybe even four hours straight last night. Verdict is in: I hate this map and I'm skipping Lab until Lab Map 4 because I am not playing Team Objective where everyone has Hammers. Forget that.

Message 198 of 509 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Oct 10, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Lab Map 3. Just... Lab Map 3.

It looks pretty. It looks like it's supposed to be fun to play... but it isn't. What went wrong with this map? I'll tell you...

1. Godawful spawns. You know the heroes' first spawn? You will respawn there constantly no matter how close an enemy is to that area. One time I got in a gunfight with one guy, won but had a couple bullets put in me, and then suddenly a guy spawns TWO FEET AWAY FROM ME and snipes me right in the back. Another time I was just shooting at one guy and then THREE of his teammates spawned behind him and they all gang-banged me and I couldn't do anything about it, especially when my Quick Boom grenade that hit one guy DIRECTLY IN THE FACE didn't do anything but knock me out of cover to help me get killed by four guys cuddling with each other.

2. Caters way too much to both sniping/camping, AND blindfire. You thought Lab Map 2 was a blindfire fest? GET A LOAD OF THIS MAP! Whenever I aimed my gun I would get a mediocre score on this map, but then I pull out Flynn's M9, Bargain, and Quick Boom, and then I go 19-4 with my 12th Rage medal ever. Snipers are also nearly impossible to defend yourself from on this map, due to a near lack of effective banking spots because of the curviness of the map (which also contributes to incredibly CLUNKY climbing). The cover is deceptively low, there's a chunk missing from the middle of the Tony Hawk skating park just to make it look like you've got cover when it's just there to make you have to tap X just to keep going forward, and all the blindfire and LAG I saw last night was embarrassing. A dude sponged five Para 9 bullets and three punches, but he just ROF Micros me for a quick second and then punches me while I roll. DisgustingBlindfire hardly works for me when I try to actually put someone in my "lock-on cone" but when I see their M9 pointed away from me as they're blindfiring, meaning I'm NOT EVEN ON THEIR SCREEN, they still get me anyways. And then I go on the forums and people are complaining about the gun I was using which didn't even help me at all in those countless situations last night? BITE ME!!!

Lab Map 1 was great. Lab Map 2 was also really good. This map, though, is a McDonald's playplace piece of crap. Punishes people who aim (unless it's a sniper, which will then help you MAGICALLY get headshots on me even though the tracers were closer to my FEET, ONE KILL AWAY FROM A FURY), encourages people to blindfire, and the spawns are so godawful. I played Lab Map 3 for at least three hours, maybe even four hours straight last night. Verdict is in: I hate this map and I'm skipping Lab until Lab Map 4 because I am not playing Team Objective where everyone has Hammers. Forget that.

Hear hear, This is garbage, perhaps it would be playable if it had decent spawns. The first match was great but after that I had nothing but bad spawns and way too many camping nerds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 199 of 509 (382 Views)
Fender Bender
2394 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

WHY DO PEOPLE SUCK SO MUCH IN THIS GAME? CAN I LONE WOLF WITHOUT BEING WITH SUCH BRAIN DEAD TEAMMATES?? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BLINDFIRING WITH ROF MOD AND USING REVENGE DOES NOT HELP YOU PLAY BETTER? CAN YOU PEOPLE HEAR ME??? OR CAN YOU AT LEAST READ WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY????

/rage 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 200 of 509 (345 Views)