Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Hey ND: The Panda Mask is Broken

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Here it is, I believe this shows that Chloe's Scarf doesn't work either. Sorry for not uploading it yesterday, Youtube was being stupid and wouldn't process it. Here you go though. (At the beginning, Flynn wasn't getting hit and I was noticing it so I had to move them so each shot registered if you wondered why no one was dying at first.)

Edit; Skip to 1:12 if you don't have time.

Message 11 of 42 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6488 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Just thought I'd be kind enough to pop in here.

Remember that other thread where you said I'm wrong there are not items with two negatives or two positives?

I win.

Smiley Very Happy

and off I go again. Just thought I'd contribute nothing to gloat a little. Smiley Very Happy

Then you didn't actually read the thread. As I explain it wasn't given two negative effects. The Regen delay although supposed to be positive, was coded as a negative.

This is clear because the ones supposed to be negative have the same effect.

Message 12 of 42 (527 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, it's easy to make a coding slip-up like that. It appears they messed up quite a bit with the items, I believe the stopping power and call out both had issues.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 42 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Aug 30, 2012

dermiss wrote:

this has been happening to me aswell none of the call out items work i tried them all, when i use choles m9 i can see the call out working with a red square with an eye in it when i aim at the other team but when i use any item with the call out on it nothing happens with or without choles m9 its like its glitched or somthing.

If you see a red square with an eye in it (call out indicator) above a person's head it means one of your team mates with call-out is aiming at them.  You don't see your own call-out.  You call out enemies to your team mates, not yourself.  If you're seeing it when you aim at someone with Chloe's M9 either one of your team mates with call-out equipped is also aiming at that enemy or your gun is glitched.

Message 14 of 42 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Re: Hey ND: The Panda Mask and Winter Scarf are Broken

Aug 30, 2012
Yes, they are broken! :/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 15 of 42 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Chloe's winter scarf doesn't work??? I've been using it in co-op arena Smiley Frustrated

Message 16 of 42 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

DarkRuins wrote:

Chloe's winter scarf doesn't work??? I've been using it in co-op arena Smiley Frustrated

Did you see my video XP

It shows that it doesn't work. I can't test any other items with Regeneration stats. I only had her Scarf bought. Someone else will have to test it or other items (I may test the other few I have :3)

Message 17 of 42 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6488 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

DarkRuins wrote:

Did you see my video XP

It shows that it doesn't work. I can't test any other items with Regeneration stats. I only had her Scarf bought. Someone else will have to test it or other items (I may test the other few I have :3)

Unless of course ND gets to work on this and fixes these. It would also be nice if while they were at it they ran through all the other stat hats and made sure they were working correctly.

Message 18 of 42 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 30, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Asraik wrote:

DarkRuins wrote:

Did you see my video XP

Unless of course ND gets to work on this and fixes these. It would also be nice if while they were at it they ran through all the other stat hats and made sure they were working correctly.

I doubt it, we had to do it ourselves. Bet you they didn't even test any of them DX

Message 19 of 42 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Aug 30, 2012
ND needs to fix this asap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 20 of 42 (402 Views)
0 Likes