Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Hey ND: The Panda Mask and Winter Scarf are Broken

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

I'd help but I dont own the items that haven't been tested yet nor really use the characters associated with those items.

You should try PMing them about this, that or get at them on their Twitter. It's pretty awful that DLC they released a month ago is still broken, I was playin co-op arena crushing the other night and would've loved to have used that panda mask :/

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 42 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Sep 19, 2012

I got a message. They are aware but it will have to be fixed in a patch. At least now I don't have to keep this thread alive because it's all in their hands now.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 42 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Re: The Panda Mask and Winter Scarf are Broken: ND is Working On it

Sep 19, 2012
Good job on posting this info for ND to see. Unfortunately it only shows that this stuff wasn't tested properly.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 42 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Sep 19, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I got a message. They are aware but it will have to be fixed in a patch. At least now I don't have to keep this thread alive because it's all in their hands now.

Let's hope it gets fixed in patched 1.15. I haven't used Chloe's winter scarf since I found out that it doesn't work.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 42 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6127 posts

Sep 19, 2012

dude does it really matter??they are just little customization items why would anyone use the items for the stats anyway everyone would always complain about not having the stats on the items anyway............

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 42 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Sep 20, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

dude does it really matter??they are just little customization items why would anyone use the items for the stats anyway everyone would always complain about not having the stats on the items anyway............

Because the point of stat hats is that they have the extra stats.

I may hate the stat hats, but I'd say it's even worse that the stat hat is broken.

Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 42 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6127 posts

Sep 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Because the point of stat hats is that they have the extra stats.

I may hate the stat hats, but I'd say it's even worse that the stat hat is broken.

yeah well they will fix that in a patch anyway

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 42 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Because they're buyable DLC items...that shouldn't be broken? :smileyindifferent: 

The Regen delay items come in handy in Co-op, they could literally be the difference between life and death, so yeah it does matter. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 42 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Sep 21, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Because they're buyable DLC items...that shouldn't be broken? :smileyindifferent: 

The Regen delay items come in handy in Co-op, they could literally be the difference between life and death, so yeah it does matter. 

I've died a few times in TDM just because of that hat. When it comes down to the wire anything can make a difference,

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 42 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Yeah. Who knew I was using a stat item with double negs when already running with a negative booster. They may be minor stats, but even if an item is aesthetically pleasing, I won't wear it if punishes me in 2 areas like that. Extra regen time does get you killed. Good thing they saw your thread skin.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 42 (60 Views)
0 Likes