Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: The Official Looking For Buddies Thread

Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, I wish they would. I'm an avid objective player too. I only have 12,000 cuz I love co op. I'll add you.

Message 71 of 92 (331 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Anyone want to play Plunder and Team Objective with me?

I'm on at random times throughout the day, add me if you want to play. :smileyhappy:

Message 72 of 92 (292 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Oct 23, 2012

DragMe-2-Hell wrote:

I'm on at random times throughout the day, add me if you want to play. :smileyhappy:

nice thanks for reply

Sleep Matt signature
Message 73 of 92 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Oct 23, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

DragMe-2-Hell wrote:

nice thanks for reply

The **bleep** is the point of this post? You wanna play plunder?

Message 74 of 92 (277 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Looking for someone to play TO and plunder on my alt. my alt is pretty much the same to this account, except I didn't legacy and I got more weapons.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 75 of 92 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I wanted to mention this before I continue with the comment. This is my second profile for Uncharted, and I had to create this one because I was looking for a card, received one, but to use the card I'll need a profile with the country I'm using on this one. 

I'm looking for the star on this profile again, and they won't be too hard because I completed most of them before with random people or with only one person as teammate. I'll play gamemodes without statistic until I unlock a couple of attachments and boosters and I'd like you to do that, too, when playing with me. I'll also need someone to assist me with Team Safe, but I'm not going to unlock that for now, so leave that until I unlock Team Safe. Anyone who's interested, add me. 

I also have a headset, but I won't be using mine, unless you have one, too and you're using yours. 

0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I'll add you on my alt.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 77 of 92 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Cool. I'll accept the message, of course. 

0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Nov 2, 2012

zKnocKz- wrote:

I wanted to mention this before I continue with the comment. This is my second profile for Uncharted, and I had to create this one because I was looking for a card, received one, but to use the card I'll need a profile with the country I'm using on this one. 

I'm looking for the star on this profile again, and they won't be too hard because I completed most of them before with random people or with only one person as teammate. I'll play gamemodes without statistic until I unlock a couple of attachments and boosters and I'd like you to do that, too, when playing with me. I'll also need someone to assist me with Team Safe, but I'm not going to unlock that for now, so leave that until I unlock Team Safe. Anyone who's interested, add me. 

I also have a headset, but I won't be using mine, unless you have one, too and you're using yours. 

wow why?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 79 of 92 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Jan 13, 2013

So i'm looking for U3 buddies as well. I mostly play TDM, TTDM, The Lab, Elimination(sometimes), Co-Op Arena(sometimes) and Team Objective(probably the 1 I play the least but I still play it on occasion).

If skill matters, I consider myself to be good. I'm not a pro nor am I a cheap player. I'm currently rank 68 on my 4th legacy(can't remember if it's the 4th or not, w/e the 2nd last legacy is lol). I sometimes have crappy matches but I also have my share of awesome matches. I'm probably an average player that plays for fun and not to win(but winning is nice too lol)

If I don't accept you within 2 days, message me. I might have too many friends but I'm gonna delete some soon. Have some people just wasting space who haven't been online in 4+ months

Message 80 of 92 (196 Views)
0 Likes