Highlighted
Feb 07 2012
By: Shrantellatessa Fender Bender 4545 posts

The Multiplayer Congrats Thread!

[ Edited ]
416 replies 810 views Edited Jul 22, 2012

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/Shrantellatessa/PlayStationForums/PSC-U3-CongratsThread-Banner_.png

Following the U2 tradition at the old NaughtyDog forums, we need to keep that Congrats Thread (created by zod5000) alive to maintain some kind continuity; just like the Multiplayer Thanks Thread.

So since there is a number of things to accomplish and a certain number of goals to attain in U3 Multiplayer, it'd be nice to share our personal achievements with our fellow forum folks.

In this thread you can congratulate yourself or a friend or a teammate for reaching a new level, a new legacy, unlocking a skin/weapon, upgrading a booster, completing a mission, winning a tough FFA game or simply having fun.

PS. Don't forget to bookmark this thread so you can easily find it later

Photobucket
Message 20 of 417 (810 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: The Congrats Thread!

Feb 6, 2012

Congratulations to Shrantellatessa for starting this and being a valued community member.

(Kinda unrelated to this, but it had to be said XD)

Message 1 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Feb 6, 2012

Really nice thread shrantellatessa.

jayjay275.

Message 2 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Feb 6, 2012

I'm patting myself on the back for not giving up on this game after being reset and I'm going to get back to where I was before I was reset!

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 3 of 417 (810 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Feb 6, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

I'm patting myself on the back for not giving up on this game after being reset and I'm going to get back to where I was before I was reset!

PSN Gamercards My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hihi2442 Reborn Recon Gaming . If I miss a word or something and don't edit it I'm likely on my cell phone. I'm on the forums for 15 or so hours a day, you have a problem with that?

You need an award or something. Nevermind a pat on the back.

Message 4 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Feb 6, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

PSN Gamercards My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hihi2442 Reborn Recon Gaming . If I miss a word or something and don't edit it I'm likely on my cell phone. I'm on the forums for 15 or so hours a day, you have a problem with that?

I give you a Like.

From PandaBear.

Message 5 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

Feb 6, 2012

Congrats to HIHi for not giving up!

Message 6 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Feb 6, 2012

Nice thread Tessa!  The multiplayer thanks thread and congrats thread were two of the best things about the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer section, so it's good to see them both return here too.  We all know this section could use a little positivity! 

Anyways, I'll start by congratulating Mochalatta for getting her star for co-op crushing!  I'm happy to say I helped with one of them!  Luckily, Mocha's boyfriend (he's the one with the Pak-80) didn't give us too much trouble. 

Message 7 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Feb 6, 2012

Congrats to the entire forum for trying to lobby for more communication by Naughty Dog!

Congrats to me for improving my evasion skills by alot as well as strategy. I've been handling DLC matches much like pre-DLC without many problems. Also congrats to me for finally reaching max rank over the weekend, but that's easy enough.

Congrats to Hihi for pushing through his rank reset after losing a fight with the multiplayer gods. You tried to become a gaming god, but alas, it wasn't to be

Um...can't think of anyone else. I need to get into more matches with the rest of you guys. Hihi's pretty much the only guy I've played with the most from the forums

Message 8 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Feb 6, 2012

Congratulations to anyone that has Scoped In Gold. You must have crazy patience.

Message 9 of 417 (810 Views)
0 Likes