185 posts

Re: The Most Famous Players On Uncharted 3

Aug 20, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

not the community as a whole. 

Time to get on Uncharted TV then. Smiley Wink

Lol. 

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 51 of 56 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Lol. 

If ND actually had Rockshow's stuff up during the Subway Beta, I would have been on there twice.

Of course, I got shanked, but oh well. Haven't really submitted more Best Plays because I could care less now.

Message 52 of 56 (231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Lol. 

If ND actually had Rockshow's stuff up during the Subway Beta, I would have been on there twice.

Of course, I got shanked, but oh well. Haven't really submitted more Best Plays because I could care less now.

Yeah I liked it when it was only Rockshow doing them. That's why I was always on it, I always submitted like.. 100 clips lol. But I just don't care about it anymore because of all these different players doing Best Plays, it was cool and fun when it was only Rockshow.

Anyway I'm off these forums for the next hour, I'm going to go watch another episode of LOST. Even though I already watched the whole series 3 or 4 times already Smiley Happy Amazing show.

Message 53 of 56 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
398 posts

Aug 20, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Lol. 

Yeah I liked it when it was only Rockshow doing them. That's why I was always on it, I always submitted like.. 100 clips lol. But I just don't care about it anymore because of all these different players doing Best Plays, it was cool and fun when it was only Rockshow.

Anyway I'm off these forums for the next hour, I'm going to go watch another episode of LOST. Even though I already watched the whole series 3 or 4 times already Smiley Happy Amazing show.

Plus, Rockshow was the only one actually GOOD at making best plays. The other ones try too hard and just flat out suck.

Message 54 of 56 (196 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Aug 20, 2012
There are alot of people missing here... This feels like another legendaryD post as im positive it is. Also a good player and helpful player are two different things I've played with and against alot of these people most didn't help me lol. Not because I died alot or anything they didn't contribute correctly to the match.
Message 55 of 56 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4213 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Hey guys, this thread has run it's course and is non-constructive.  Locking thread.

Message 56 of 56 (161 Views)
0 Likes