Gender swapped characters? I SAY YES TO THIS! Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 42 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: The Lost Skins of Uncharted

Sep 9, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

There's really no non-BS excuse for not having Rika Raja and Pinkerton, unless ND really just wants to waste those sound files they have on disc.

Same with Zorskel, as you fight him twice in the Co-op Adventure. Zorskel's model is already on disc, and Naughty Dog seems to be so content with just having him tossed to the back as a kickback boss. The least ND could've done was make his skull helmet a stat hat for Dragan.

Sully's shirts are among the things that were in the Beta and disappeared.

I don't really want any more Doughnut characters, it was funny at first when it was just Drake, Lazarevic, and Talbot, but with fat versions of almost every major male character running around, it just plummeted in appeal. I'd much rather see robot versions, zombie versions, cel-shaded cartoon, or heck, even gender swapped versions of our favorite characters than see another doughnuted.

uhhh ... zombie roman from udf..it would be so awesome.

Message 12 of 42 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 9, 2012

They added more customization for Custom Villain/Hero, but they didn't even think about adding more colours, hair, clothes, and I'm sure, they're not going to do that now. They had the chance while they were working on them and they didn't use it. 

Everyone wants that character, but they already told us, that they're not going to add her. Don't even try now. =(

Cartoon Drake? Maybe add a picture, please? 

I want that, too, but they think, only because they already added the character, they don't have to add all of the versions of him. It's weird and I don't know why their decisions are always .. weird. 

That was the colour used in the story of the last Uncharted, am I right? The colour you always have on her, is close to white and because they'll probably ignore this one, you'll have to live with that. 

I'll take Zorskel, thank you very much. =)

Can't understand, why they didn't add all of the versions of all of the characters. 

I heard, that Eye of the Indra was the introduction to the first Uncharted, is that right? If so, they NEED to add them. Even more important than characters like Marco or Francis Drake. 

I gave my comments about all of your suggestions. I know, I wasn't very positive about them here, but the truh is, they're probably not going to add them and the only way we can make them think about that .. is by spamming them with messages. Let's SPAM! =) 

Message 13 of 42 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Sep 9, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Naughty Dog this is dedicated to you not adding these skins into the game

no custom femal characters??? just use elenas femal model and build there not too hard..........

wetsuit elena???

CARTOON DRAKE??? whatever happened to him?

borneo/heist/regular flynn with bright green shirt that he had in uc2 multiplayer????

winter sully???? how about sully with shirts from uc1 and 2??? with the different selection of colors he had???

how about white for elenas reporter shirt????

zorskel???

yemen drake??? or at least give option to take off scarf and ammo belt i hate them i like a plain look to my characters hell be my all time favorite i love that plain look outfit

rika raja??? pinkerton???? talking about eye of indra how about eddy rajas attire from eye of indra????

you also would like to add the shotgun enemies in uc2 coop

and how about mac and dillon??? or the headphones soldier that was in uc2??? look at all these skins that you were too lazy to add this is despicabl and a shame that these are not in....................one last thing you could also make doughnut females!!!!

Wetsuit Elena Heart

0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Wetsuit Elena > all

Message 15 of 42 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Sep 9, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Wetsuit Elena > all

yes wetsuit elena is good Smiley Sad and we should do 3tdm sometime man!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 16 of 42 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 9, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Wetsuit Elena > all

yes wetsuit elena is good Smiley Sad and we should do 3tdm sometime girl!!!

FTFY

Message 17 of 42 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Wetsuit Elena > all

FTFY

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Wetsuit Elena > all

FTFY

????? what did i do??

Sleep Matt signature
Message 18 of 42 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

There's really no non-BS excuse for not having Rika Raja and Pinkerton, unless ND really just wants to waste those sound files they have on disc.

Same with Zorskel, as you fight him twice in the Co-op Adventure. Zorskel's model is already on disc, and Naughty Dog seems to be so content with just having him tossed to the back as a kickback boss. The least ND could've done was make his skull helmet a stat hat for Dragan.

Sully's shirts are among the things that were in the Beta and disappeared.

I don't really want any more Doughnut characters, it was funny at first when it was just Drake, Lazarevic, and Talbot, but with fat versions of almost every major male character running around, it just plummeted in appeal. I'd much rather see robot versions, zombie versions, cel-shaded cartoon, or heck, even gender swapped versions of our favorite characters than see another doughnuted.

Female Drake? Shut up and take my money ND!

Message 19 of 42 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 9, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Wetsuit Elena > all

Woah Woah woah. I believe its Heist Flynn > Wetsuit Elena > Tetram > Anything else

Message 20 of 42 (172 Views)
0 Likes