Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 09 2012
By: SteepMatt PlayStation MVP 6830 posts

The Lost Skins of Uncharted

[ Edited ]
41 replies 771 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

Naughty Dog this is dedicated to you not adding these skins into the game

no custom femal characters??? just use elenas femal model and build there not too hard..........

wetsuit elena???

CARTOON DRAKE??? whatever happened to him?

borneo/heist/regular flynn with bright green shirt that he had in uc2 multiplayer????

winter sully???? how about sully with shirts from uc1 and 2??? with the different selection of colors he had???

how about white for elenas reporter shirt????

zorskel???

yemen drake??? or at least give option to take off scarf and ammo belt i hate them i like a plain look to my characters hell be my all time favorite i love that plain look outfit

rika raja??? pinkerton???? talking about eye of indra how about eddy rajas attire from eye of indra????

you also would like to add the shotgun enemies in uc2 coop

and how about mac and dillon??? or the headphones soldier that was in uc2??? look at all these skins that you were too lazy to add this is despicabl and a shame that these are not in....................one last thing you could also make doughnut females!!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (771 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: The Lost Skins of Uncharted

Sep 9, 2012

I agree. we need a classic skin 4 or something

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (765 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Sep 9, 2012
I also want customize my desert drake and I mean customize not only diffirent drake
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2591 posts

Sep 9, 2012

There's really no non-BS excuse for not having Rika Raja and Pinkerton, unless ND really just wants to waste those sound files they have on disc.

Same with Zorskel, as you fight him twice in the Co-op Adventure. Zorskel's model is already on disc, and Naughty Dog seems to be so content with just having him tossed to the back as a kickback boss. The least ND could've done was make his skull helmet a stat hat for Dragan.

Sully's shirts are among the things that were in the Beta and disappeared.

I don't really want any more Doughnut characters, it was funny at first when it was just Drake, Lazarevic, and Talbot, but with fat versions of almost every major male character running around, it just plummeted in appeal. I'd much rather see robot versions, zombie versions, cel-shaded cartoon, or heck, even gender swapped versions of our favorite characters than see another doughnuted.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (743 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

There's really no non-BS excuse for not having Rika Raja and Pinkerton, unless ND really just wants to waste those sound files they have on disc.

Same with Zorskel, as you fight him twice in the Co-op Adventure. Zorskel's model is already on disc, and Naughty Dog seems to be so content with just having him tossed to the back as a kickback boss. The least ND could've done was make his skull helmet a stat hat for Dragan.

Sully's shirts are among the things that were in the Beta and disappeared.

I don't really want any more Doughnut characters, it was funny at first when it was just Drake, Lazarevic, and Talbot, but with fat versions of almost every major male character running around, it just plummeted in appeal. I'd much rather see robot versions, zombie versions, cel-shaded cartoon, or heck, even gender swapped versions of our favorite characters than see another doughnuted.

Female Drake? Or my customs as females? I LOVEEEEEEEE EEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!111111ONEONE!11EXCLAMATIONPOINT

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Winter Sully and Winter Flynn would be nice.

I'd also like to know what happened to Flynn's shirt? I'm sure his UC2 shirt didn't have a design.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Sep 9, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I'd also like to know what happened to Flynn's shirt? I'm sure his UC2 shirt didn't have a design.

The UC3 Flynn is actually based off of Flynn when you see him in the beach bar during the chapter 1 flashbacks. The normal UC2 shirt had no pattern.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Sep 9, 2012

why you want Winter Sully?No one want skins like Blain or Dutch :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Sep 9, 2012

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

The UC3 Flynn is actually based off of Flynn when you see him in the beach bar during the chapter 1 flashbacks. The normal UC2 shirt had no pattern.

That's it? The flashbacks? They couldn't be bothered to actually use the real shirt? Man.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

Question to ND: "Will the old characters return in UC3 multiplayer?"

• Answer from ND (before the game released): Yes, every character that ever appeared in the Uncharted Universe will return to UC3 multiplayer!
  • Answer from ND (after the game released): They don't fit into the UC3 world, sorry!

500x307

Edit: Found it: http://www.nowgamer.com/features/976308/uncharted_3_naughty_dog_interview.html

"The fact that we have these cool little unlocks for multiplayer only will put a smile on some people’s faces. In addition, we’ll also be bringing back all the characters from previous games like Eddy Raja, and a host of other people too."

At least we know why the playstation heroes pack won't return. Sony said there are happy with the Killzone minipack alone, so there is no pressure from Sony and ND doesn't have to create such pack for UC3.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P40luOdWVU

In big2krew's secret booster tutorial Eric-ND said (@5:08): "Yeah, if there's some skin that's not in the game yet we probably can't get up their booster - more, anymore? (don't know what he said there) (laughs) so keep that in mind."

Maybe there's a slight chance the missing characters, outfits will return?

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (585 Views)