First Son
4 posts

Re: The Introduction thread ( If you're new come here first!)

Jun 22, 2012

Hey there, figured I ought to make a post here as I've just started playing the game and using the forums too My PSN is LDM91, and I'm a University student from England. I haven't really played online on my PS3 much before, or really been gaming too much in recent years to be honest, but I'm really enjoying UC3 (especially the multiplayer!) and getting quite into it

I'm mostly on the forums to take advantage of the tomes (thanks to all the people who have contributed to them) , and just keep updated with what's going on I guess. I'm also looking for some buddies to play with in game, I'm not the greatest (though I'm improving) so I'm just looking for some easy going people to play with that are up for a few casual games - add my PSN if you're interested, I have a mic so would be good if you do too.

Don't think I've left anything out...nice to meet you all

Message 111 of 152 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

Jun 22, 2012

LDM91 wrote:

Welcome, and nice to meet you, too!

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 112 of 152 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Jun 22, 2012

LDM91 wrote:

Hey there, figured I ought to make a post here as I've just started playing the game and using the forums too My PSN is LDM91, and I'm a University student from England. I haven't really played online on my PS3 much before, or really been gaming too much in recent years to be honest, but I'm really enjoying UC3 (especially the multiplayer!) and getting quite into it

I'm mostly on the forums to take advantage of the tomes (thanks to all the people who have contributed to them) , and just keep updated with what's going on I guess. I'm also looking for some buddies to play with in game, I'm not the greatest (though I'm improving) so I'm just looking for some easy going people to play with that are up for a few casual games - add my PSN if you're interested, I have a mic so would be good if you do too.

HI!, Please add me, we'll play some TDM, I am on a break but I'll be back to U3 soon(TM). I can also help you level up boosters, if you want.

Message 113 of 152 (410 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Hello, my name is Keshekki and I am an unusually drunk mountain wombat with 1 and 1/2 fingers.

I love playing Uncharted 3, Call of Duty, and Team Fortress 2. I have a YouTube channel named 12espawn that I will start uploading on sometime in August, when I buy an HD PVR.  I have always wanted to make videos an contribute to the Uncharted Community.

My Uncharted career began when darthgeek8 recommended me to Uncharted 2 sometime last summer.  Since then, I have been a rather diehard Uncharted fan.  My Uncharted 3 K/D ratio sucks, it's 1.42. Some may consider it good, but I am very disappointed in it. I can usually get a 3.0 K/D in all games that I play currently. It's just, at the time when Uncharted 3 came our, I was still rather new to the series.

Oh yeah, and I am also the biggest 'The Avengers' fan ever!

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 114 of 152 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2012

Guess we were introduced to the new forums. Unfortunately due to this new forum having a 20,000 character limit on posts I can't update this thread anymore (or any guide for that matter), hopefully people will still use it to meet new people but for now I'll just have to deal with it.

Also to people who introduced themselves in the past week, your posts aren't here anymore.

0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2012

Hey guys,

PSN: incarnate402

Finally decided to make an account here.  I've been browsing through since I got the game in March (my intro to the series), mostly about stuff regarding treasures.  Ever since then I've been playing this game and alternating with MW3 every now and then, which is another favorite series of mine (though not the game itself, tbh). Got to 75 in no time and haven't legacied since - I guess I just like being underestimated.  Working on getting my star.  Pretty proud to say that I've unlocked all of the special weapons except for Lazarevic's FAL-SS/KAL-7 and Draza's Dragon.  

I'm looking to join my first clan.  This may not be the right place for that, but w/e.

Also, I don't like the new color scheme, but I welcome the more traditional-looking layout.  

Message 116 of 152 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Nobody else wants to introduce themselves? That's a shame.

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Kratos_snake__ live in the US. Half god of war, Half Master infiltrator.
Message 118 of 152 (361 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Jul 20, 2012
"Kratos Snake" LOL. Cool name. I've been playing since uncharted 2, but never cared for the online boards. They are really funny, but have akward terminology.
Message 119 of 152 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Bump
Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 120 of 152 (341 Views)
0 Likes