http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 120 (329 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 15, 2012

Cool, I guess. Some awesome people are missing but they know who they are. Good Luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 120 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Sep 15, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

This is cool and all, but this just seems like an inner circle of friends awards.

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.   I do like what you do with Uncharted though, the game could use more exposure. 

Agreed to an extent, I mean.

Why BroKenGaMezHD is not in running in some categories like best commentator and funny-man? I think it´d be perfect if the nominee list was just an example, but not limiting the votes for those people only.

Not sure if serious.

1. BG is a manchild.

2. BG shouldn't be rewarded by the Uncharted community for breaking his Uncharted 3 disc like a manchild.

3. BG's commentaries are terrible. He can hardly make an intelligible sentence and he just complains about everything.

4. BG's done with U3 and he doesn't interact with the community at all. He wouldn't know about this event even if he cared about this game anymore.

I completely disagree. BG even said it himself that when he rages or "whines" it’s **bleep** with him. When he broke his Uncharted 3 disk, I was not surprised at all, tbh, lol. However breaking his disk was not a cool move at all. I would personally sell it or give it to a friend, but BG wasn’t fazed by it because he still made money off that vid (I really think he took the extra step in breaking the game for some $). And didn’t squid write that we can nominate people, and it can be from the span of 11 months in terms of the work one did? If so I would like BG to be nominated for the funniest commentator. 

No, he does it all the time. I've played with him multiple times and he is actually exactly how he is when he's not recording as he is when he is recording. He's conceited. Look through his Uncharted 3 video history, do you see me in any of his videos? Nope, because every time I played with him (on his team or on the opposing one) he went negative and he whined the whole time and I didn't even see it get uploaded to his channel.

I'm just trying to justify why Squid didn't nominate him (and judging from Squid giving that post kudos I would suppose I was correct), but if you want to nominate him in the text box, it's a free country.

Ok, thanks for telling me your experiences with him. He does this because he feels it is his "style" on YouTube, and it has gathered a lot of subscribers. I honestly like most of his commentaries and when he whines I just can't help but laugh. By telling me your experiences with him sounds like he wouldn’t be a fun person to play with. Also, I mistakenly thought there was a "funny commentator" nomination, my bad. Anyways, good luck to you SouthpawLP on your nomination!

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 120 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Sep 15, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

Luxis wrote:

*jumps out of nowhere*

How the hell did I end up there? :smileylol:

Oh please don't act surprised. :smileyvery-happy:

No, seriously, I really am surprised. Never thought to be put together with those people like you or big2krew, who definitely made a lot more and professional work for this game.

But it's good being a very small part of something bigger and greater, I suppose. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 120 (267 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3233 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Luxis wrote:

No, seriously, I really am surprised. Never thought to be put together with those people like you or big2krew, who definitely made a lot more and professional work for this game.

But it's good being a very small part of something bigger and greater, I suppose. :smileytongue:

Everyone contributes in their own way, you've done quite a bit here on these forums. :]

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 120 (257 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Thinks to himself:

*After making a few good threads...must think about what to do to get nominated next time?*

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 120 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1958 posts

Sep 16, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

Thinks to himself:

*After making a few good threads...must think about what to do to get nominated next time?*

Maybe others have voted for you. 

146 votes so far, not bad. 

http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/

Twitter: @TryceUp

EOR

USN 04-08
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 120 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Sep 16, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

Thinks to himself:

Not sure if you're messing with my head or there really are votes...where are these strange 'votes' you speak of?

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 120 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 16, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

Thinks to himself:

Not sure if you're messing with my head or there really are votes...where are these strange 'votes' you speak of?

:smileyindifferent:

In the OP, squid mentions that people can vote for others- click the Nominee Part 1 or 2 to be taken to an online poll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 120 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I know but isn't there like a view results after you vote?

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 120 (151 Views)
0 Likes