Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
1018 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012
I'm gonna get one next year because I spent a lot of time in uncharted too much
Message 51 of 120 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2560 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

This is cool and all, but this just seems like an inner circle of friends awards.

 

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.   I do like what you do with Uncharted though, the game could use more exposure. 

 

 


Agreed to an extent, I mean.

 

Why BroKenGaMezHD is not in running in some categories like best commentator and funny-man? I think it´d be perfect if the nominee list was just an example, but not limiting the votes for those people only.

 


Not sure if serious.

 

1. BG is a manchild.

2. BG shouldn't be rewarded by the Uncharted community for breaking his Uncharted 3 disc like a manchild.

3. BG's commentaries are terrible. He can hardly make an intelligible sentence and he just complains about everything.

4. BG's done with U3 and he doesn't interact with the community at all. He wouldn't know about this event even if he cared about this game anymore.


I completely disagree. BG even said it himself that when he rages or "whines" it’s for pure entertainment. He does that in some commentaries, not all. That bolded part, again, I disagree. He was one of the first uncharted up loaders that has gotten my attention, and I’m still sticking with him. When he broke his Uncharted 3 disk, I was not surprised at all, tbh, lol. However breaking his disk was not a cool move at all. I would personally sell it or give it to a friend, but BG wasn’t fazed by it because he still made money off that vid (I really think he took the extra step in breaking the game for some $). And didn’t squid write that we can nominate people, and it can be from the span of 11 months in terms of the work one did? If so I would like BG to be nominated for the funniest commentator. 

 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 52 of 120 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2560 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
I'm gonna get one next year because I spent a lot of time in uncharted too much

Good luck and if you start a youtube account, post it on your sig I will take a look. Good luck again. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 53 of 120 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

This is cool and all, but this just seems like an inner circle of friends awards.

 

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.   I do like what you do with Uncharted though, the game could use more exposure. 

 

 


Agreed to an extent, I mean.

 

Why BroKenGaMezHD is not in running in some categories like best commentator and funny-man? I think it´d be perfect if the nominee list was just an example, but not limiting the votes for those people only.

 


Not sure if serious.

 

1. BG is a manchild.

2. BG shouldn't be rewarded by the Uncharted community for breaking his Uncharted 3 disc like a manchild.

3. BG's commentaries are terrible. He can hardly make an intelligible sentence and he just complains about everything.

4. BG's done with U3 and he doesn't interact with the community at all. He wouldn't know about this event even if he cared about this game anymore.


I completely disagree. BG even said it himself that when he rages or "whines" it’s for pure entertainment. He does that in some commentaries, not all. That bolded part, again, I disagree. He was one of the first uncharted up loaders that has gotten my attention, and I’m still sticking with him. When he broke his Uncharted 3 disk, I was not surprised at all, tbh, lol. However breaking his disk was not a cool move at all. I would personally sell it or give it to a friend, but BG wasn’t fazed by it because he still made money off that vid (I really think he took the extra step in breaking the game for some $). And didn’t squid write that we can nominate people, and it can be from the span of 11 months in terms of the work one did? If so I would like BG to be nominated for the funniest commentator. 

 


No, he does it all the time. I've played with him multiple times and he is actually exactly how he is when he's not recording as he is when he is recording. He's conceited. Look through his Uncharted 3 video history, do you see me in any of his videos? Nope, because every time I played with him (on his team or on the opposing one) he went negative and he whined the whole time and I didn't even see it get uploaded to his channel.

 

I'm just trying to justify why Squid didn't nominate him (and judging from Squid giving that post kudos I would suppose I was correct), but if you want to nominate him in the text box, it's a free country.

Message 54 of 120 (329 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 05/31/2009
Offline
2019 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

This is cool and all, but this just seems like an inner circle of friends awards.

 

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.   I do like what you do with Uncharted though, the game could use more exposure. 

 

 


Agreed to an extent, I mean.

 

Why BroKenGaMezHD is not in running in some categories like best commentator and funny-man? I think it´d be perfect if the nominee list was just an example, but not limiting the votes for those people only.

 


Not sure if serious.

 

1. BG is a manchild.

2. BG shouldn't be rewarded by the Uncharted community for breaking his Uncharted 3 disc like a manchild.

3. BG's commentaries are terrible. He can hardly make an intelligible sentence and he just complains about everything.

4. BG's done with U3 and he doesn't interact with the community at all. He wouldn't know about this event even if he cared about this game anymore.


I completely disagree. BG even said it himself that when he rages or "whines" it’s for pure entertainment. He does that in some commentaries, not all. That bolded part, again, I disagree. He was one of the first uncharted up loaders that has gotten my attention, and I’m still sticking with him. When he broke his Uncharted 3 disk, I was not surprised at all, tbh, lol. However breaking his disk was not a cool move at all. I would personally sell it or give it to a friend, but BG wasn’t fazed by it because he still made money off that vid (I really think he took the extra step in breaking the game for some $). And didn’t squid write that we can nominate people, and it can be from the span of 11 months in terms of the work one did? If so I would like BG to be nominated for the funniest commentator. 

 


No, he does it all the time. I've played with him multiple times and he is actually exactly how he is when he's not recording as he is when he is recording. He's conceited. Look through his Uncharted 3 video history, do you see me in any of his videos? Nope, because every time I played with him (on his team or on the opposing one) he went negative and he whined the whole time and I didn't even see it get uploaded to his channel.

 

I'm just trying to justify why Squid didn't nominate him (and judging from Squid giving that post kudos I would suppose I was correct), but if you want to nominate him in the text box, it's a free country.


Southpaw, I'm going to restrict your bed time to 9:26pm if you don't stop it...right now. That means no warm milk as well. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 55 of 120 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

I just stopped like two hours ago. Smiley Frustrated

Message 56 of 120 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

*jumps out of nowhere*

 

 

 

How the hell did I end up there? Smiley LOL

Message 57 of 120 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 05/31/2009
Offline
2019 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

Wow...there has already been 100 votes. Awesome guys! Pat yourself on the back. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 58 of 120 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

Luxis wrote:

*jumps out of nowhere*

 

 

 

How the hell did I end up there? Smiley LOL


Oh please don't act surprised. Smiley Very Happy

Message 59 of 120 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2560 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 13, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Cruel_Heathcliff wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

This is cool and all, but this just seems like an inner circle of friends awards.

 

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.   I do like what you do with Uncharted though, the game could use more exposure. 

 

 


Agreed to an extent, I mean.

 

Why BroKenGaMezHD is not in running in some categories like best commentator and funny-man? I think it´d be perfect if the nominee list was just an example, but not limiting the votes for those people only.

 


Not sure if serious.

 

1. BG is a manchild.

2. BG shouldn't be rewarded by the Uncharted community for breaking his Uncharted 3 disc like a manchild.

3. BG's commentaries are terrible. He can hardly make an intelligible sentence and he just complains about everything.

4. BG's done with U3 and he doesn't interact with the community at all. He wouldn't know about this event even if he cared about this game anymore.


I completely disagree. BG even said it himself that when he rages or "whines" it’s for pure entertainment. He does that in some commentaries, not all. That bolded part, again, I disagree. He was one of the first uncharted up loaders that has gotten my attention, and I’m still sticking with him. When he broke his Uncharted 3 disk, I was not surprised at all, tbh, lol. However breaking his disk was not a cool move at all. I would personally sell it or give it to a friend, but BG wasn’t fazed by it because he still made money off that vid (I really think he took the extra step in breaking the game for some $). And didn’t squid write that we can nominate people, and it can be from the span of 11 months in terms of the work one did? If so I would like BG to be nominated for the funniest commentator. 

 


No, he does it all the time. I've played with him multiple times and he is actually exactly how he is when he's not recording as he is when he is recording. He's conceited. Look through his Uncharted 3 video history, do you see me in any of his videos? Nope, because every time I played with him (on his team or on the opposing one) he went negative and he whined the whole time and I didn't even see it get uploaded to his channel.

 

I'm just trying to justify why Squid didn't nominate him (and judging from Squid giving that post kudos I would suppose I was correct), but if you want to nominate him in the text box, it's a free country.


Ok, thanks for telling me your experiences with him. He does this because he feels it is his "style" on YouTube, and it has gathered a lot of subscribers. I honestly like most of his commentaries and when he whines I just can't help but laugh. By telling me your experiences with him sounds like he wouldn’t be a fun person to play with. Also, I mistakenly thought there was a "funny commentator" nomination, my bad. Anyways, good luck to you SouthpawLP on your nomination!

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 60 of 120 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes