Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

Everybody vote Repliica for best commentator: http://www.youtube.com/user/iRepliica

Smiley Happy


Everyone vote tripleWRECK instead. Smiley Tongue

Message 91 of 120 (257 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20289 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:

Everybody vote Repliica for best commentator: http://www.youtube.com/user/iRepliica

Smiley Happy


Everyone vote tripleWRECK instead. Smiley Tongue


 

tripleWRECK is not tripleWRECK, remember? Smiley Wink

Message 92 of 120 (255 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:

Everybody vote Repliica for best commentator: http://www.youtube.com/user/iRepliica

Smiley Happy


Everyone vote tripleWRECK instead. Smiley Tongue


 

tripleWRECK is not tripleWRECK, remember? Smiley Wink


Pardon me, tripleWRECK is a hot dog. Smiley Wink

 

ONOMNOMNOMONMONMNON Smiley Indifferent

Message 93 of 120 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012
wth is goin on. D:
Message 94 of 120 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
166 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:
wth is goin on. D:

Sup Ari Smiley Wink

Message 95 of 120 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20289 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:
wth is goin on. D:

 

Rule #1: tripleWRECK is not tripleWRECK.

 

Who are you, impersonator??? Smiley Wink

Message 96 of 120 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
166 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:
wth is goin on. D:

 

Rule #1: tripleWRECK is not tripleWRECK.

 

Who are you, impersonator??? Smiley Wink


Smiley Surprised it's lilWRECKY!
Message 97 of 120 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:
wth is goin on. D:

But... that's the 1st rule! Smiley Sad

 

And apparently Repliica is always number 1... but... "tripleWRECK is not tripleWRECK" is the 1st rule, is Repliica not tripleWRECK is not tripleWRECK? Smiley Surprised

Message 98 of 120 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 30, 2012
squiid y u delete me! Smiley Sad
Sleep Matt signature
Message 99 of 120 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

My brain is full of F@#%. XD

Message 100 of 120 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes