Uncharted Community Achievement Award:
  Big2Krew

Message 22 of 120 (439 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

Sep 12, 2012

Hoping FUNcharted doesn't get destroyed just because no one has ever heard of it. Also, it's too bad our community montage isn't a nomination...I mean, is it really less deserving than Greenflame's? Maybe it's just me, but I never really enjoyed it that much.

Oh well. Here it is, anyways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbovLPm6Hw Might as well grub for some views while I'm at it.

Message 23 of 120 (387 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

toneter wrote:

Hoping FUNcharted doesn't get destroyed just because no one has ever heard of it. Also, it's too bad our community montage isn't a nomination...I mean, is it really less deserving than Greenflame's? Maybe it's just me, but I never really enjoyed it that much.

Oh well. Here it is, anyways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbovLPm6Hw Might as well grub for some views while I'm at it.

...you realize you can vote "other/specify" and put your montage in there, right? No need to insult a nominee in public.

Anyways, here's to the deserving nominees winning! Kudos to Squid for getting this event kicked off, too. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 120 (373 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I was nominated because my montage was on UCTV, which it shouldn't have been in because it sucks. You are correct, there are many other montages better than mine, in fact, mine is pretty bad. I would like you to know, however, that  I had no part in the  nomination process.

Message 25 of 120 (359 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Sep 12, 2012

...you realize you can vote "other/specify" and put your montage in there, right? No need to insult a nominee in public.

Ahh, of course. I apologize for speaking my opinion in "public", who does that these days? ...but really, no disrespect to Greenflame at all. I commend and respect him for going out there and doing his thing. it just wasn't to my liking (as are many other nominations that I will not bother listing). I am probably just bitter.

And yes, of course, Squid is very awesome for doing this.

Message 26 of 120 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2353 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Hmm, seems like I don't know more than half of the people being nominated, or haven't seen there youtube stuff, so I can only wish good luck to those nominated. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 27 of 120 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

toneter wrote:

Ahh, of course. I apologize for speaking my opinion in "public", who does that these days?

I'm just saying that slamming another nom's video to endorse yours didn't seem very tactful and I might not have been the only person thinking that. If people are closed off to warnings that they might have stepped out of line, well... that really does nothing good for them in the long run. That's all I was saying, but I understand you didn't mean to offend Greenflame.

Message 28 of 120 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 12, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

toneter wrote:

Ahh, of course. I apologize for speaking my opinion in "public", who does that these days?

I'm just saying that slamming another nom's video to endorse yours didn't seem very tactful and I might not have been the only person thinking that. If people are closed off to warnings that they might have stepped out of line, well... that really does nothing good for them in the long run. That's all I was saying, but I understand you didn't mean to offend Greenflame.

You must remember that, at the time, I had no clue I could somehow make my montage eligible. It wasn't a strategy to help me win (lol this is so silly). I was just expressing some discontent with the sitation (it must be noted I really don't care that much though. This is for fun!) Though, I don't feel as though I was slamming the video...that might be an exaggeration.

It's a shame, man. I feel like everytime we talk, we are always against each other. We should just take it easy, because you seem like a cool guy. 

Message 29 of 120 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Sep 12, 2012

toneter wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

toneter wrote:

You must remember that, at the time, I had no clue I could somehow make my montage eligible. It wasn't a strategy to help me win (lol this is so silly). I was just expressing some discontent with the sitation (it must be noted I really don't care that much though. This is for fun!) Though, I don't feel as though I was slamming the video...that might be an exaggeration.

It's a shame, man. I feel like everytime we talk, we are always against each other. We should just take it easy, because you seem like a cool guy. 

Okay, well it just came across that way to me and I didn't want that to continue. Sorry for the communication error on my part.

Message 30 of 120 (297 Views)
0 Likes