• tripleWRECK
  • Eugenides
  • SweetPosion
  • Big2Krew
  • Fakehound
  • Luxis

This saddens me.

Same, it's like you read my mind.

Especially that last one. Assuming it means UC3 Forums, 3 out 6 of them almost never show up here. If it's in game, I know a certain someone who plays battlefield 3 more than I have seen him play UC3. I can't really pick my votes here. It also seems outdated to be honest.

EDIT: I'd like to be more specific, but I don't want to throw names out there.

The last one is only UC3 forum, right? Otherwise I could name two friends of mine who have a play-time of +2200 hours. Smiley Tongue

The achievement award is for people who have gone out of their way to help maintain and establish this community on all levels. Your friends are very dedicated and deserve to be recognized in some form or fashion, unfortunately I can't help you in that department. Whatever I do is on my own time and that will never be enough. Hopefully in the future we can make a bigger deal out of this. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 11 of 120 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Re: The Inaugural Golden Mustache Awards

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

This is cool and all, but this just seems like an inner circle of friends awards.

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.   I do like what you do with Uncharted though, the game could use more exposure. 

Why do people always do this? Inner-Circle of Friends? I got the same BS when I tried to run the All-Star event.  I've spent the past 2 months going through videos, comments and views of each category and some of these people I've probably talked to once...if that. Thanks for your opinion, I feel like it's going to be a continous theme from these here parts. 

That's just the way it looks to me, I honestly do admire what you try do though. 

Message 12 of 120 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I've seen better memes except Scootgar's memes.

IMO, Scootgar wins hands down in that category.

Disappointed that Lazarevic didn't make it. Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 120 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Trick_2092 wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

This is cool and all, but this just seems like an inner circle of friends awards.

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.   I do like what you do with Uncharted though, the game could use more exposure. 

Why do people always do this? Inner-Circle of Friends? I got the same BS when I tried to run the All-Star event.  I've spent the past 2 months going through videos, comments and views of each category and some of these people I've probably talked to once...if that. Thanks for your opinion, I feel like it's going to be a continous theme from these here parts. 

That's just the way it looks to me, I honestly do admire what you try do though. 

I won't diss the awards, he looks as though he worked hard on this and it's a positive thread.

Why not do nominations on top of people you recommend?

Message 14 of 120 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Sep 12, 2012

tack129 wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

I won't diss the awards, he looks as though he worked hard on this and it's a positive thread.

I can do that, I'll update the thread and have SurveryMonkey allow for submissions. It will take forever to count them but...meh. 

USN 04-08
Message 15 of 120 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
638 posts

Sep 12, 2012

How about we have public votes for each of the people, or things in each of the categories. No one or anything can be chosen twice either, then we vote for what we want to win these SICK awards...lol

Message 16 of 120 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

tack129 wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

I like the idea of the awards, sorry to crap on your thread sQuiiDx, I know you want what's best.   From an outsiders look into the awards it looks like it's handpicked in favor of some of your closer buddies. 

It wouldn't matter if I made a thread, this place is just a popularity contest, agree with the people who usually post the most and you'll be welcome.  

Message 17 of 120 (353 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I probably shouldn't have posted at all, it doesn't really matter to me who the nominations are, or who wins.

Good thread sQuiiDx.

Message 18 of 120 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Jo3Jo37886 wrote:

How about we have public votes for each of the people, or things in each of the categories. No one or anything can be chosen twice either, then we vote for what we want to win these SICK awards...lol

it's been updated and you can provide your own vote if the current nominees are not to your liking. You can only vote once, if you have already voted and wish to revote, I have reset the results. 

USN 04-08
Message 19 of 120 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Sep 12, 2012

WOOW great stuff

Favorite Commentator:

Lowestdepths