Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: The Free 2 Play (F2P)

Mar 7, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
Oh, I forgot you need an online pass. Would still save you €10 on unlocking the full MP.

No, because it costs €15/$20.

Do you honestly think that the Full Competitive MP (without DLC maps) is worth more than $10?

The KZ3 MP costs $15 and that includes all the DLC maps.

I honestly think this game is worth $20 - $30 all together in the Multiplayer aspect.

$20 would be justified only if they had included all DLC maps...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 11 of 16 (212 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Mar 7, 2013

tapantaola wrote:
$20 would be justified only if they had included all DLC maps...

That's seems to be about right...  plus $10 for Singleplayer  LOL

Message 12 of 16 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 7, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
Oh, I forgot you need an online pass. Would still save you €10 on unlocking the full MP.

Do you honestly think that the Full Competitive MP (without DLC maps) is worth more than $10?

I honestly think this game is worth $20 - $30 all together in the Multiplayer aspect.

Look at it like this. The game is over 2 years old. Anybody that has heard about it or wanted to play it already has. The only people their going to attract now is people who heard about it but never wanted to try it. They might play till lvl 15 and quit. But if the game cost only 15 dollars for the full multiplayer they might play it more because it's cheap entertainment.

Then you got 12 year olds that their parents won't buy it because it cost to much. So yet again 15 dollars is cheap enough for the cheapest person. 15 dollars is a good price for something that will keep your attention for a good month. Like I said cheap entertainment.

I hate UC3 with a passon. But I'd pay 15 dollars just to have it on my HDD. Diffently won't spend 25 or 40.

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 13 of 16 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Lenown wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Look at it like this. The game is over 2 years old. Anybody that has heard about it or wanted to play it already has. The only people their going to attract now is people who heard about it but never wanted to try it. They might play till lvl 15 and quit. But if the game cost only 15 dollars for the full multiplayer they might play it more because it's cheap entertainment.

Then you got 12 year olds that their parents won't buy it because it cost to much. So yet again 15 dollars is cheap enough for the cheapest person. 15 dollars is a good price for something that will keep your attention for a good month. Like I said cheap entertainment.

I hate UC3 with a passon. But I'd pay 15 dollars just to have it on my HDD. Diffently won't spend 25 or 40.

Agreed. Yea I take back what I said.

$15 -$20 seems t be right for this Multiplayer with DLC.  

Message 14 of 16 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Mar 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

I don't think it's worth more. But it does cost more.

Message 15 of 16 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
45 posts

Mar 8, 2013
It shouldn't cost anything extra for disc owners. They can make it so the F2P only works when the disc is in or something along those lines...

I'm truly starting to believe NaughyDog is really that greedy.

I can expect UC4 multiplayer being one expensive experience. If I get into it.
Message 16 of 16 (158 Views)