Apr 21 2012
By: Psyschock Uncharted Territory 1483 posts

The Buddy system doesn't even work how ND claims in their OWN video!

2 replies 28 views Edited Apr 21, 2012

People started to create threads like "Not being able to spawn on a person as Lone Wolf" and surely wondering "Why should I pick up a green treasure, where's the benefit for me?"

Well, when is the last time you bothered watching ND's buddy system video either in UC3 MP under the community tab/ tutorial videos or on christophebalestra's channel on youtube?

Here's there video:

Noticed what he said at "00:40" and "1:40"?

• When you pick up a green treasure you aren't rewarded with a medal, when you notice you actually got one, then only because your buddy got "Just Cash". (I'm not sure about that too anymore)
  • You can't spawn on all 5 teammates when you are a Lone Wolf, only on 1 fixed person the whole match!

While the spawn bug doesn't bother me that much they should at least fix the medal bug so more people are motivated to pick up a green treasure for their buddy to be able to fill up their kickback.

So ND, please fix it and make it work like it's supposed to be and shown in your own video.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 1 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Re: The Buddy system doesn't even work how ND claims in their OWN video!

Apr 21, 2012

Did you record your own voice? Because as I recall it, it's Robert Cogburn who's saying that but it isn't him here...

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 2 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

Re: The Buddy system doesn't even work how ND claims in their OWN video!

Apr 21, 2012

No, sorry I'm not a game designer at ND. (As heard in the beginning of the video)

Did you even read my post

Well, there's another video where Robert Cogburn is saying the same think.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dOoUZhM90

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 3 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes