Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: The Block Mesh Map Thread (DODGEBALL!!)

Feb 1, 2013
10 mins tops for me. I can play 3 matches and it'd still be less than an hour.

Besides if you know where ti place the nades it's fast.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 381 of 835 (473 Views)
Sackboy
544 posts

Feb 1, 2013

This is such a stupid map imo, grenades flying all over the place, no skill needed, very small, no other weapons, with other words: boooooring

Message 382 of 835 (434 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 1, 2013

klrp wrote:

This is such a stupid map imo, grenades flying all over the place, no skill needed, very small, no other weapons, with other words: boooooring

that might be true, but to others they see it as a breath of fresh air, this map was made to have fun on, not to differentiate between the "skilled" and the "unskilled", i can truly respect and see where you get your opinion on grenade only = no skill (lucky kills) but i also have to disagree at the same time ... but anyways try to take a break from all the serious games, that's what this map was made for

but if you did give it a shot and played it with friends (unfortunately it's not in custom games just yet...) with intentions to take a break from serious gaming, then nevertheless glad you posted your opinion

Message 383 of 835 (421 Views)
Fender Bender
2394 posts

Feb 1, 2013

klrp wrote:

Its supposed to be fun...hence the "no skill" requirement. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 384 of 835 (414 Views)
Fender Bender
2394 posts

Feb 1, 2013

It says on the PS calander that there is going to be a lab on the 5th were 8 teams are going to advance to something. Does anybody know the specifics?

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 385 of 835 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 1, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

It says on the PS calander that there is going to be a lab on the 5th were 8 teams are going to advance to something. Does anybody know the specifics?

no clue, because they won't **bleep** update their lab calendar!

Message 386 of 835 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Feb 1, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

klrp wrote:

I really like the lab concept, I played all the maps and modes frequently and had a lot of fun, because I'm not that skilled. However, I don't like this one, because in the previous ones you at least could think of some tactics, in this one all you is tapping L2 like an idiot, that's no fun to me

Message 387 of 835 (393 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Feb 1, 2013

klrp wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

klrp wrote:

I really like the lab concept, I played all the maps and modes frequently and had a lot of fun, because I'm not that skilled. However, I don't like this one, because in the previous ones you at least could think of some tactics, in this one all you is tapping L2 like an idiot, that's no fun to me

Triangle is your friend Smiley Happy If your tapping L2 all the time your gonna die, a lot.

Message 388 of 835 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I'm really sad that the rest of the lab dates are unknown :,(

Cutter
Message 389 of 835 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 2, 2013
i have had my fill of the latest lab - 5 or 6 games is more than enough, why play more.
roll on the next lab, chop chop.

and can we please have 2 labs per voting screen, please.
Message 390 of 835 (296 Views)
0 Likes