First Son
1 posts

Re: The Block Mesh Map Thread (DODGEBALL!!)

Feb 3, 2013

I just had a dodgeball match a couple of minutes ago where somebody somehow got BULLETS for his pistol, and started shooting at us.  LMAO. Glitching?

Message 411 of 835 (523 Views)
Fender Bender
2498 posts

Feb 3, 2013

BlakkGold wrote:

I just had a dodgeball match a couple of minutes ago where somebody somehow got BULLETS for his pistol, and started shooting at us.  LMAO. Glitching?

Got the cinema? Sounds hilarious! But it's probably just a bug, there's been other Lab's where boosters and kickbacks were meant to be off, but sometimes players would have them on, I even had it happen to myself two or three times.
Pepsi
Message 412 of 835 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Feb 3, 2013

SjShane wrote:

BlakkGold wrote:

Got the cinema? Sounds hilarious! But it's probably just a bug, there's been other Lab's where boosters and kickbacks were meant to be off, but sometimes players would have them on, I even had it happen to myself two or three times.
I wonder if you could equip daredevil, blow someone up to your side, taunt them, and get ammo...
Do you feel me?

Message 413 of 835 (511 Views)
Fender Bender
2498 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SjShane wrote:

BlakkGold wrote:

I wonder if you could equip daredevil, blow someone up to your side, taunt them, and get ammo...

Actually... That probably would work, it gives you ammo regardless of how you get a kill. I'll test it out. *EDIT* Yeah, it works.
Pepsi
Message 414 of 835 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Feb 3, 2013

SjShane wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SjShane wrote:

BlakkGold wrote:

Actually... That probably would work, it gives you ammo regardless of how you get a kill. I'll test it out. *EDIT* Yeah, it works.
ooooooooooooooooooooh
Do you feel me?

Message 415 of 835 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Lol, I was talking about using Daredevil to get some handgun ammo during my dodgeball matches. We all assumed it would not work so I didn't even bother trying. Oh well, I guess it won't have a significant influence on these matches Smiley Tongue

Message 416 of 835 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
@BlennerVille

I'll have a video up on YouTube Either Tomorroe or Monday depending on when I can get my laptop fixed Smiley Happy

I don't wanna give it away just yet Smiley Wink

kool, pm me Smiley Happy

anyone else see people shooting para9's in the lab - how does daredevil work - dont you need to taunt over their body ?

Message 417 of 835 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 3, 2013
^Duke_of_platypus Exposed it first xD

I'll have the video up soon, but basically use daredevil and blow them up beside the net Smiley Tongue

@I-Like-Pie
I'm in for that, 5 Spyders would be hilarious xD

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 418 of 835 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I've just got my first EVER Rage medal on this map, I would have gotten a rampant too but I ran out of time.
Message 419 of 835 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

This maps really fun, I noticed some things. I also posted a video above if anyone wants to see me playing it. The first is that if you are close to the divider thing, and you run from one end to the other it is really hard to get killed. I also like how you can throw back the Cluster and Mega bombs that appear, although getting on top of the tower can be a hassle as many people shoot grenades when they see someone climbing. One thing that sucks is that when recording it looks foggy (better than not being able to record though right?) Also when you come back if somebody shoots a cluster or bomb it can kill you fast without you having much time to react. I liked this Lab though, it was a really interesting concept (minus the ring the first time I tried getting into a match, the team killing, my incompetent teamates, ect.) Was anybody else like "I'm gonna taunt on the tower thing", no just me? I got a grenade to the face because of it. If they ever add this to custom games, it would be cool to do an Elimination version (minus the Cluster/Mega bomb or they could include it might be interesting) as if it were real dodgeball. It'd be neat to see one guy against 5 bunny hopping trying not to die XP

Message 420 of 835 (386 Views)