When I first started playing Plunder, I late joined a game and took the idol untouched to the chest but couldn't cap it for some reason. Reason = I went to the wrong team's chest. Fact.
TO in Syria where the two chests in the corner are opposite of what they are in cooperative Arena (one is the Idol target…the other is the Medal Pickup chest). I have brought the idol to the wrong chest at least a half dozen times in TO. I proceed to laugh like a maniac AND curse a blue streak while usually getting gunned down in the midst of attempting to correct my mistake. Meanwhile, my teammates are wondering just what the heck I’m doing which makes me laugh even harder.
Coming across a fallen teammate or foe in a compromising position..even better when two or more warriors have fallen in even more interesting ways…
In Coop Arena Gold Rush when you think you’re on the second idol…but you’re not.
- Forgetting to equip Teamsafe (Co-op here) and blowing up your teammates real good.
- Having the star and your teammates are expecting you to be awesome, or at least competant, but you haven't played for a while, you can guess the rest.
- Running for a treasure and running smack into the chest of the brute.
- Failing to your death during the "climb-down" part in Monastery. You waste a life, and you KNOW that your teammates are smirking.
- Having the T-Bolt kickback and missing with it.....every....stinking....time.
- End of Syria, it's own special circle of hell, you miss again and again with the ^#&^%*^*&^* RPG.
Welp, this has been fun. My opinion? Co-op has WAY more moments for awkwardness than Deathmatch, that is all.