Survivor
2201 posts

Re: That explains a lot...

Feb 27, 2013

It almost seems like a joke.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 21 of 38 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I've been saying it for a long time.  I almost feel kind of bad for them.  It puts things into even better perspective.  Now I knowthat we will neversee the fixes that Uncharted 3 needs.  It is unfortunate that Naughty Dog thinks so little of Uncharted 3.  It isn't even worth two decent developers!   

What kind of fresh and torturous hell do these two developers live in?!

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mrkaizoku
Message 22 of 38 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Feb 27, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

"Naughty Dog says it is still committed to offering updates to the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience, maintained by a two-man development team."

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/26/uncharted-3-multiplayer-goes-free-to-play-available-today-on-th/

No wonder we have to wait 4+ months for a single patch. They were able to crank out patches much faster during the Summer beta (TU 1.01 says hi!).

Was that a Freudian slip there by NDI or whoever published that ^^^? 

ABSOLUTELY

NO

SURPRISE

HERE

SKELETON CREW WORKS UC3 PATCH SYSTEM?   SEEMS ABOUT RIGHT. 

The REAL truth is that there SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN a need for a small patch crew, other than to release DLC and do minor fixes. 

The DEVELOPMENT of UC3, actively, AFTER retail release, via patching and live updates has been absurd. 

Give me a game that works out of the box.  Patches/live updates should be for fixing EXPLOITS and providing DLC, like it was in UC2.  It SHOULD NOT be an additional year and 4 month ORDEAL to try to fix a game that was not ready for prime time anyhow.   

NDI needs to get this stuff straight from THE START.  No more of this "develop the unfinished game thru patches stuff."  The release info for TLOU and any info about a PS4 title, will be watched VERY CLOSELY.   NDI needs to improve MASSIVELY in this department. 

Time will tell. 

Message 23 of 38 (482 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Feb 27, 2013

So this is Naughty Dog's promised long-time support?!

Now I've completely lost hope that any of the important problems this game still has will ever be fixed. It's not the fault of these two guys though. They're probably doing a good job...

Well, think twice before you buy your next ND-product.

Message 24 of 38 (421 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Feb 27, 2013

It seems Naughty Dog don't know the difference between a team and a pair... 

Just like they don't know the difference between a pack and an individual map. 

Message 25 of 38 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
2307 posts

Feb 27, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

It seems Naughty Dog don't know the difference between a team and a pair... 

Just like they don't know the difference between a pack and an individual map. 

LOL 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 26 of 38 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Feb 27, 2013
This actually makes the game seem better than it is knowing that 2 people are trying their hardest to please everyone.
Message 27 of 38 (374 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Feb 27, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

"Naughty Dog says it is still committed to offering updates to the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience, maintained by a two-man development team."

For a two man team no wonder...  Why Couldn't a PR said this in the first place, oh to keep people in High Hopes.  lol

This isn't Free2Play,    it's free2pay.    More like a 10 Minute Demo and you'll be better off if you just buy the goty edition for $20.

Message 28 of 38 (364 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Feb 27, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

For a two man team no wonder...  Why Couldn't a PR said this in the first place, oh to keep people in High Hopes.  lol

This isn't Free2Play,    it's free2pay.    More like a 10 Minute Demo and you'll be better off if you just buy the goty edition for $20.

Because we'd probably be raging that they didn't think highly enough of Uncharted to devote a proper team to it.

Hmm..

I'm all out of rage unfortunately.

Message 29 of 38 (358 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Because we'd probably be raging that they didn't think highly enough of Uncharted to devote a proper team to it.

Hmm..

I'm all out of rage unfortunately.

Yep I'm done, tis a Shame.

Message 30 of 38 (333 Views)
0 Likes