While the rest of the team works on...
... Either U4 for the PS4 or a new game series (which I doubt b/c of TLOU.) My take is that ND takes Uncharted to saga statis, TLOU gets a trilogy, and by the time the PS5 is announced they will be working on a new game series. Or they will make an Uncharted spin-off title for PS4, a new game series for the PS4, and TLOU gets a trilogy. I feel the first one is more likely.
IGN just put up a video yesterday stating "Every Sony owned studio is working on a PS4 title". That could be what the rest of the original UC3 team has been working on.
This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
LOL. I guess it's only one programmer and one QA tester.
And who may that be? Cogburn and Evang? I suppose congratulation are in order.
No wonder why they won't address blindfire issues or other balance issues.
I could make it a 3-man team, just sayin'...
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •