Highlighted
Oct 21 2012
By: ashmotta222 Lombax Warrior 196 posts

Thank you ND.

21 replies 728 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

I've been playing video games since Atari.

I went through all generations, major games played in almost all platforms.
Pitfall, River Raid, Altered Beast, Street Fighter, Enduro, Mario, Sonic,

Zelda, FIFA, PES, Half Life, Mortal Kombat, Counter Strike, God of War, Halo.............

I met Uncharted in 2007. Love at first sight Heart
Very cool campaign, beautiful and colorful graphics, humor, action, script...
In 2009, Uncharted 2. WOW!
Wonderful in every way and top it off with a multiplayer mode! Love it!
Uncharted 3 arrives in 2011.
Less surprising then U2? Sure, but a great game? SURE!

The whole series is fantastic!
The trilogy is beautiful, exciting, has the most gorgeous graphics of consoles,

precise gameplay, charismatic characters, action and puzzles, and the most important thing: FUN!

I played hundreds, maybe thousands? Smiley Surprised, games. 

But, if you ask me "what is your favorite?" Uncharted!

In a time of so many threads just to complain...
I come here to thank and congratulate the developer.
Today, already with child, job, wife....
If I keep playing games, there is a major reason:
The adventures and misadventures of Drake.

U3 MP has problems? Yes many of then...lag, revenge, rof, lack of co-op options.......
But, at least for me, the qualities and the fun I have, for example when playing a co-op game

with friends, or even a 3TDM, outweigh the failures Smiley Happy

My expectations are good, considering that the patch 1.15 will bring us even more options!

Message 1 of 22 (728 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: Thank you ND.

Oct 21, 2012
Good for you
Don't listen much to the other forumers
As they might think this is useless thread
Message 2 of 22 (723 Views)
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Agreed. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 22 (693 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Despite it's problems, the Uncharted series as a whole is an amazingly entertaining, creative, and beautiful game. U3 has problems, but we're not ready to give up on it yet, and that's why I complain. Smiley Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 4 of 22 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Oct 21, 2012
So very true. I wouldn't even still be playing video games or playing online if it wasn't for uncharted. I'm addicted to this game, even with its many unattended problems.
Message 5 of 22 (632 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Another extreme **bleep** kissing thread.  Smiley Indifferent

Yeah, we all know Uncharted is amazing.  yes, we know you're having fun that's why you're still playing it. 

It would be even more "fun" though, if matches played out like they should... Uncharted 3 is easily the worse of the 3, and I hope Uncharted 4 goes much, much smoother. 

Message 6 of 22 (592 Views)
Fender Bender
2352 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Another extreme **bleep** kissing thread.  Smiley Indifferent

Yeah, we all know Uncharted is amazing.  yes, we know you're having fun that's why you're still playing it. 

It would be even more "fun" though, if matches played out like they should... Uncharted 3 is easily the worse of the 3, and I hope Uncharted 4 goes much, much smoother. 

Exactly. Are Nd paying some people to a$$ kiss this game to much? It is worse then uncharted 2 (never played retail verson of UDF) in terms of plot. But in mp, u3 slighty beats it (only because of the patches released months after the games release). U3 still has more technical fixes that need to be adressed. Also, Nd's inconsistent communication irrates me. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 7 of 22 (588 Views)
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 21, 2012
There is so much complaining and raging about this game but what do people ultimately do? They play U3 which shows how good this game actually is.
Message 8 of 22 (570 Views)
Naughty Paw
19943 posts

Oct 21, 2012
It wouldn't be human if it was absolutely flawless.

Yes, there are things wrong with the game. Just know that by this time in UC2 time, ND was done with full patches. They've far exceeded their support from UC2, even though UC2 had more "fun" events (holiday skins, more double cash events, etc).

We know UC3 is a good game, but people want it to be absolutely perfect, which will never happen. The game will always have something wrong with it, but doesn't every game have that?

I don't even know what I'm going on about anymore.

Case and point, even with all those other games on the market, UC3 is probably one of the top 5 MP games out there in terms of originality (very few, if any, MP games give this much climbing/special moves kind of stuffs) and fun.
Message 9 of 22 (560 Views)
Fender Bender
2352 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
It wouldn't be human if it was absolutely flawless.

Yes, there are things wrong with the game. Just know that by this time in UC2 time, ND was done with full patches. They've far exceeded their support from UC2, even though UC2 had more "fun" events (holiday skins, more double cash events, etc).

We know UC3 is a good game, but people want it to be absolutely perfect, which will never happen. The game will always have something wrong with it, but doesn't every game have that?

I don't even know what I'm going on about anymore.

Case and point, even with all those other games on the market, UC3 is probably one of the top 5 MP games out there in terms of originality (very few, if any, MP games give this much climbing/special moves kind of stuffs) and fun.

No game is perfect, but it could have been a "go to multiplayer game" if Nd played their cards right. I disagree with U3 being one of the most original MP games out there. Heck, I would replace uncharted 3 with 2. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 10 of 22 (541 Views)