Reply
Jul 27 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts
Offline

Thank You Naughty Dog!!

[ Edited ]
12 replies 388 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

Uncharted 3 is a great game and I believe there are a lot of improvements over Uncharted 2s multiplayer. Here are some things I want to thank Naughty Dog for, feel free to comment what you like Smiley Happy

1. Thank you for removing demotions! I was getting demoted non-stop in uncharted 2 from killing teammates (by accident most of the time Smiley Tongue), disconnecting from my old router, and other reasons I cannot remember Smiley Sad I made almost no progress in uncharted 2 once I reached the higher levels because I kept getting demoted 

2. Thank you for Changing Seige! In Uncharted 2 everyone needed to be in the Seige zone for the timer to count down to finish the round. There was always 1 person in the match that would stay out of the zone and hinder the Seige progress Smiley Sad the new Seige is a lot better because you can complete round even if you are playing with someone out of the zone ( to pick up a weapon, doesn't know what they are doing, etc.)

3. Thank you for Split Screen! I am sure there are people that don't care about split screen but I use it a lot Smiley Happy this was a great addition to Uncharted 3 and I hope split screen is available in all future Uncharted Games Smiley Very Happy Maybe a Co-Op splitscreen campaign option because you have a 2nd person with you most of the time? Smiley Tongue

4. Thank you for adding new modes! Even if their are problems with Co-Op hunter it is still a great idea and a fun mode. Shade survival, three team deathmatch and Team objective are all fun gamemodes that add a variety of choices to the multiplayer portion of the game.

5. And thank you for your continued support of Uncharted 3, and always trying to make the game better!

Post what you like about uncharted 3 and I will edit this post to add it to the list... Enjoy! Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 13 (388 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naugty Dog!!

Jul 27, 2012
Naughty Dog certainly has done a lot for us! Smiley Happy I would praise them even more if they added more colors to customization!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 2 of 13 (385 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
4821 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naugty Dog!!

Jul 27, 2012
Oooh a positive threa-

shadowlibraboy wrote:


3. Thank you for Split Screen! I am sure there are people that don't care about split screen but I use it a lot Smiley Happy this was a great addition to Uncharted 3 and I hope split screen is available in all future Uncharted Games Smiley Very Happy Maybe a Co-Op splitscreen campaign option because you have a 2nd person with you most of the time? Smiley Tongue




-FUUUUU I hate splitscreen with a passion! I understand why people like it, but if you are playing solo and have splitscreeners on your team you won't win, ever Smiley Sad

tlousig2
Message 3 of 13 (372 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naugty Dog!!

Jul 27, 2012

Fakehound wrote:
Oooh a positive threa-

shadowlibraboy wrote:


3. Thank you for Split Screen! I am sure there are people that don't care about split screen but I use it a lot Smiley Happy this was a great addition to Uncharted 3 and I hope split screen is available in all future Uncharted Games Smiley Very Happy Maybe a Co-Op splitscreen campaign option because you have a 2nd person with you most of the time? Smiley Tongue




-FUUUUU I hate splitscreen with a passion! I understand why people like it, but if you are playing solo and have splitscreeners on your team you won't win, ever Smiley Sad


By splitscreen I meant allowing people to sign into their own accounts, so sometimes you'll get good splitscreeners. But even the splitscreen that duplicates you file is alright if you are showing the game to a friend so that they won't ruin your stats (if you care Smiley Tongue) although I only use the sign in splitscreen option Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 13 (357 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
462 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naugty Dog!!

Jul 27, 2012

I play split screen with my older brother, problem?

 

Then again he always TK's me/goes negative so yeah your point is valid.

Message 5 of 13 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naughty Dog!!

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

thank you Naughty Dog for adding the Aim assist reduction for the G-MAL and THANK YOU EVEN MORE for adding the Recoil buff !!! - the weapon is just simply unbalanced, and there had to be something done about it , and you guys finally stepped up to do so!  (it all coming in patch 1.13, but aug 14th, Y U NO come fast!?)

 

thank you, thank you, thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 6 of 13 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naughty Dog!!

Oct 5, 2012
Thank you ND for listening to me and reducing M9 RoF!!
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 13 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naugty Dog!!

Oct 5, 2012

Fakehound wrote:
Oooh a positive threa-

shadowlibraboy wrote:


3. Thank you for Split Screen! I am sure there are people that don't care about split screen but I use it a lot Smiley Happy this was a great addition to Uncharted 3 and I hope split screen is available in all future Uncharted Games Smiley Very Happy Maybe a Co-Op splitscreen campaign option because you have a 2nd person with you most of the time? Smiley Tongue




-FUUUUU I hate splitscreen with a passion! I understand why people like it, but if you are playing solo and have splitscreeners on your team you won't win, ever Smiley Sad


lol nice Smiley Tongue

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 13 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/25/2011
Offline
476 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naugty Dog!!

Oct 5, 2012
Thank you ND for your continued support of the game and giving us an overall very good experience.
Message 9 of 13 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: Thank You Naughty Dog!!

Oct 5, 2012

Thanks for a unique dynamic gameplay.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 13 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes