Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 30 2012
By: CIausSanAndreas Hekseville Citizen 328 posts

¿Teamwork Tips?

9 replies 240 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

¿What's up Uncharted Players?

So, i'm a Cloaked player on Team Deathmatch because everytime i try to stay with my Buddy i got more assistances and death's like no one elseyou know, Cloaked, Monkey Man/Team Safe and Smoke Bomb for the deaths of the team.

But like the game mode says: Team Deathmatch, it's all about the Team, two players together shooting one target is like a Double Damage, i'm trying new ways to play so, ¿Any ideas?

Main Weapon for a Buddy Gameplay is the AK-47, is slow but accurate and a lot of ammo, two players with this is dangerous, and Naughty Dog or Para 9 for the climbing, Drake's AK is great in blindfire and reload speed.

¿Boosters? With Cloaked you can stick around with your friends but that's not really help them, ¿Endurance? I like to use it on London Streets and the Airstrip, this and Monkey Man it's feel like a Runner + Speedy G :smileyvery-happy:

Regeneration is awesome for survive but is not the point.

For second slot of course Team Safe, and Kickback: ¡Disruption! Is nice to protect Marked Man with this- (At least the enemy got Cloaked - Level 3)

Anyways- ¡I accept ideas! :smileywink:

P.S: ¿You are a Ninja/Lone Wolf or a Teammate/Buddy? ¡High-Five! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (240 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: ¿Teamwork Tips?

Nov 30, 2012

I'm a ninja/lone wolf, lol. I either snipe or try and flank people.

But for teamwork, Team Safe is really helpful, but if you just follow your teammates around and help them shoot people down be careful for explosives like RPG. So even if you wanna be a team player, don't stay too close. Also, Cloaked is better used when you're not with a bunch of people because then it's hard to sneak up on people. Even if you don't make any noise, your level 20 teammate ceratinly will, rendering your booster useless. I would suggest using another slot 1 booster.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9984 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I'm a lone wolf. I have friends, yeah, but I'm too afraid to be an inconvenience.

Anyway. My loadout is Cloaked and Treasure Hunter/Bargain, with Smoke Bomb. My guns have been the same ever since I unlocked them: Marlowe's weapons.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I play mainly Team Objective so the best tips i can give is:

1. Use call out

2. Flank the enemy
3. Try not to steal your teammates kills

4. Give your team backup (Take fire off them, distraction)

5. Stay close to your team but not too close, (Dont walk right beside them so some quick boom tryhard gets 2-3 free kills and 5 medals)

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3596 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I use Fleet Foot or Cloaked and Back in the Saddle or Bargain with Smoke Bomb.

Team tips that I use most... have quick, fairly descriptive terms for the major locations on the map. Always use the same terms. Call out enemies using these terms. Tell your teammates your intentions. Let them know to keep a group busy because you're going to flank them.

Warn teammates of enemies with power weapons and where they are.

Guard the marked man. Go to a predetermined area to hold up until its over. Help him.

Alert teammates when you notice power weapons are back. Especially players that are particularly good with certain ones.

Play with your mic on for gawd's sake.

Use a gun with Call Out.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11074 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Use Team Safe.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 1, 2012

CIausSanAndreas wrote:

¿What's up Uncharted Players?

So, i'm a Cloaked player on Team Deathmatch because everytime i try to stay with my Buddy i got more assistances and death's like no one elseyou know, Cloaked, Monkey Man/Team Safe and Smoke Bomb for the deaths of the team.

But like the game mode says: Team Deathmatch, it's all about the Team, two players together shooting one target is like a Double Damage, i'm trying new ways to play so, ¿Any ideas?

Main Weapon for a Buddy Gameplay is the AK-47, is slow but accurate and a lot of ammo, two players with this is dangerous, and Naughty Dog or Para 9 for the climbing, Drake's AK is great in blindfire and reload speed.

¿Boosters? With Cloaked you can stick around with your friends but that's not really help them, ¿Endurance? I like to use it on London Streets and the Airstrip, this and Monkey Man it's feel like a Runner + Speedy G :smileyvery-happy:

Regeneration is awesome for survive but is not the point.

For second slot of course Team Safe, and Kickback: ¡Disruption! Is nice to protect Marked Man with this- (At least the enemy got Cloaked - Level 3)

Anyways- ¡I accept ideas! :smileywink:

P.S: ¿You are a Ninja/Lone Wolf or a Teammate/Buddy? ¡High-Five! :smileyhappy:

Would say AK/FAL or Dragon.

If no call-out on those, use TAU, if not use Para.

Booster 1 use Cloaked if team is or something else if not.

Use Team Safe.

Use Gotcha and call-out using a mic.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
349 posts

Dec 1, 2012
If you have a teammate nearby, and there's an enemy in cover, shoot at the enemy to force him to stay in cover while your teammate rushes. It's a really useful tactic.
Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1992 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I play alone. Use your teammates as bait. They die but the enemies give away their position. Lol
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I don't play deathmatch with friends as much. I somehow end up taking their kills :smileysad: i don't try to either. If i do, i go full offensive to draw them out and will shoot any1 at any distance. I can get a lot of kills, but also get a lot of deaths if too much blindfire is common.
I like taking out campers and taunting them for fun, they quit the match after a while XD
The best help u can give is to take out campers, draw out the players, and watch your teammates backs when the shoot. As long as the opposite team doesn't get the kill, don't worry about assists.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (115 Views)
0 Likes