Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Teamsplit Booster boosters

Aug 29, 2012

REPORT THEM DAMMIT! NOBODY LIKES BOOSTERS! Well... Competetive boosters... 'cause I don't think Co-op boosting is wrong or cheating...

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 31 of 40 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I read through all the responses, and I understand what you are saying.

The problem is, this team got split in TDM, not Plunder or Objective, and the match was a 3 vs 4, not a 4 vs 4.

And after they finished boosting, they decided to callout my locations and TK me because I killed their friend ONCE.

That is what bothered me the most. They could've just played as usual, but instead they decided to mess with the team, not caring whether or not someone used a ticket this match and just being selfish.

Earlier today, 2 matches in a row the enemy team got split in plunder, but they kept to themselves while boosting cloaked and scoped in not bothering the team. I am fine with that, since it made the match a 4 on 4 which is still fair game.

But then later, another team got split. This was different. The guy on my team killed me to steal my capture, and for the rest of the match he brought the idol to the enemies base, ruining the match and making it a 6 vs 4, which is extremely unfair.

I understand that teammates don't want to fight each other, but don't go against your real team to ruin a match.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 32 of 40 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 30, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I read through all the responses, and I understand what you are saying.

The problem is, this team got split in TDM, not Plunder or Objective, and the match was a 3 vs 4, not a 4 vs 4.

And after they finished boosting, they decided to callout my locations and TK me because I killed their friend ONCE.

That is what bothered me the most. They could've just played as usual, but instead they decided to mess with the team, not caring whether or not someone used a ticket this match and just being selfish.

Earlier today, 2 matches in a row the enemy team got split in plunder, but they kept to themselves while boosting cloaked and scoped in not bothering the team. I am fine with that, since it made the match a 4 on 4 which is still fair game.

But then later, another team got split. This was different. The guy on my team killed me to steal my capture, and for the rest of the match he brought the idol to the enemies base, ruining the match and making it a 6 vs 4, which is extremely unfair.

I understand that teammates don't want to fight each other, but don't go against your real team to ruin a match.

It sucks, but I guess you just have to curse your luck Smiley Sad

Message 33 of 40 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 30, 2012
lol yeah

I think I can make gold this week anyways, I just have to win every match and get 15 more kills than deaths, and assists will help Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 34 of 40 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Aug 30, 2012

TrevskiYong wrote:

lEvilDeadl wrote:

I will straight up say it, if I'm playing Plunder and my party of 5 gets split......me being put on the other team, I'm going to stand there and let them kill me.      If the opponents (my party) want to choke me out because they have cloaked equipped, so be it.  If they want to snipe me from across the map because they have Scoped in equipped, so be it.   If Naughty Dog doesn't like it, they can fix their **bleep** game.

It's not boosting, it's simply me standing still not playing against my friends.   We entered the the playlist in a party together because we desired to play WITH each other, not against each other.   When ND's **bleep** code splits us on to different teams, not my fault.  I'm still not playing against them.   I'm just standing still all game.  There's nothing Naughty Dog can do to you for not participating in a game and actively trying to kill the enemy whether you're in a party or playing solo.  If you're a lone wolf and want to go hide in a corner of your own plunder base, ND can't ban you for it.   Same thing for a party split.   I'll go hide in the corner of my base.   If I get choaked out 30 times, oh well.   ND can't really be mad at my opponents for choaking me out can they.......aren't they supposed to kill me since I'm on the other team?   Just because I choose to not participate doesn't mean everybody on the other team chooses to not participate in the game.   If we were intent on boosting boosters we would have had 10 friends trying to catch each other in matchmaking like the idiots in 3TDM do.   The very fact that we were in a party of 5 searching for other players to play against speaks to our intentions of playing a game TOGETHER against another team and winning.

again, if anybody at Naughty Dog doesn't like it they are certainly welcome to all line up and take turns sucking my **bleep**.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm just going to stand there. If my mates decide they want to choke me then why wouldn't I let them? It's Naughty Dog's fault anyway and I'm just an innocent bystander in their broken game." You're a meff.

If you're so intent on winning against 5 strangers then quit the game when you're split. Why waste your time standing still? Moron.

LOL.  yes, waiting in a lobby by myself for my party to finish the game NDI decided to split us in is far less of a waste of time than just standing still in a game while I can still talk to them.  lol.  moron?  you're so e-tough and e-cool kiddo.  words typed from your keyboard hurt my feelings so.

Message 35 of 40 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Shouldn't be banned, can I report someone for not trying 100%?

There not trying there best and letting the opponent get the odd kill...

Message 36 of 40 (171 Views)
Survivor
2678 posts

Aug 30, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

Shouldn't be banned, can I report someone for not trying 100%?

There not trying there best and letting the opponent get the odd kill...

word.  I've already stated my stance on the issue.  If I just stand there doing nothing while others kill me I'm not boosting, I'm getting nothing out of it but deaths.   what stat exactly would I be boosting besides Unlucky medals?   If my opponents (party members) kill me 40 times it's not boosting.......'cause I'm on the other team.  They are supposed to try to kill me.  They would not be playing the game properly if they didn't try to kill me.   Doesn't matter anyway since it's Naughty Dog's fault.  They had over 2 years to fix their code before this game even came out, they chose not to.   Apparently they are fine with parties being split and killing each other so they are fine with me being split and my party members killing me 40 times.  If they weren't fine with it they would have fixed their **bleep** game.

people get banned for intentionally doing things.  intentionally glitching out of a map gets a ban, spawning outside of a map (as I did on the Cave 2 days ago) does not.  intentionally setting up split screen dummy accounts to boost with your friends in 3TDM gets a ban.  Your friends killing you because the game glitched your party and put you on the other team does not, they are supposed to kill you.

if you ever see me split from my party in Plunder just letting them kill me over and over, go ahead, send Naughty Dog the cinema.   I dare them to ban me for their glitch due to their inferior code.  They can't ban me for simply being idle while my opponents kill me.   It would be kind of fun if they ever did.  i'm not a little kid.  I don't live in some 3rd world country.   I've got a phone and I can dial up their mommy (Sony) anytime I wish.   I've already had to contact Sony before due to idiotic behavior from Naughty Dog studio employees.   I find that SCEA is run in a more professional manner.  Naughty Dog is just like a little hippy commune they own. 

Message 37 of 40 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Nothing should happen to them. Its not like they're splitting their party on purpose its an unfortunate event that happens sometimes. 3TDM boosters go into matchmaking with the mindset of boosting they are looking to cheat to start with.

Message 38 of 40 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 31, 2012

I seen some worse then this.I joined an custom room somehow with 9 players boosting in plunder on yeman.All of them was Legacy 4 rank 55 and higher.# of the players was even legacy 5.I get called all types of noobs for being only an legacy 1.I just find it funny they think they are good because they have an higher then me.And when they have an bad game against me in plunder they quit.I love making higher rank players mad.

Message 39 of 40 (123 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Aug 31, 2012

younglj01 wrote:

I seen some worse then this.I joined an custom room somehow with 9 players boosting in plunder on yeman.All of them was Legacy 4 rank 55 and higher.# of the players was even legacy 5.I get called all types of noobs for being only an legacy 1.I just find it funny they think they are good because they have an higher then me.And when they have an bad game against me in plunder they quit.I love making higher rank players mad.

They were boosting a custom game...

Message 40 of 40 (119 Views)
0 Likes