Oct 06 2012
By: younglj01 Lombax Warrior 174 posts

Teammates can glitch you?

7 replies 274 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

I was playing London Underground plunder and I was trying too the move the idol.Someone came behind me with Spas-12 and killed me.While laying down waiting too respawn I saw my teammate throw an grenade at the idol too stop the enmey from picking it up.But time I respawn on the other side of the map my teammate greanade ended up killing me.So I respawn thinking nothing of it then I started playing like I normally do.After a couple of kills I'm confuse I'm not getting any damage since I'm all in the action.I'm thinking I'm just having an awesome killstreak or something.So I see an enemy instead of shooting him I run past him too see if I'm glitched but as soon as I get near him too check I get kicked from the game.So I check my files and behold I was glitched.I'm not an glitcher but thanks too my teammate I became one.I already have too deal with glitchers,and white power cord symbol now I have too watch for teammates that will glitch you.

Message 1 of 8 (274 Views)
Fender Bender
2428 posts

Re: Teammates can glitch you?

Oct 6, 2012

younglj01 wrote:

I was playing London Underground plunder and I was trying too the move the idol.Someone came behind me with Spas-12 and killed me.While laying down waiting too respawn I saw my teammate throw an grenade at the idol too stop the enmey from picking it up.But time I respawn on the other side of the map my teammate greanade ended up killing me.So I respawn thinking nothing of it then I started playing like I normally do.After a couple of kills I'm confuse I'm not getting any damage since I'm all in the action.I'm thinking I'm just having an awesome killstreak or something.So I see an enemy instead of shooting him I run past him too see if I'm glitched but as soon as I get near him too check I get kicked from the game.So I check my files and behold I was glitched.I'm not an glitcher but thanks too my teammate I became one.I already have too deal with glitchers,and white power cord symbol now I have too watch for teammates that will glitch you.

I'ts a known glitch and everyone knows that the user didn't do it on purpose? But what makes you want to point out it was a team mate? It can happen with enemy grenades too.

Message 2 of 8 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The reason I mention that it was an teammate because this was the first time it happen to me.I have been glitched by an emeny many times but it was my first time being glitched by an teammate thats why.I hope this statement answer your question.

Message 3 of 8 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Might have been an accident. Any grenade does that.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 8 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 6, 2012
The grenade on dead body glitch combined with lag did that. Teammates and enemies alike do it. I get killed upon respawn a lot, but I don't lag due to a really good connection, so I'm never glitched. You won't get in trouble because it wasn't on purpose. Just your bad Internet and dead upon respawn.

Message 5 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3978 posts

Oct 6, 2012
@jjjkur "I don't lag due to a really good connection." lol

Connection speed isn't necessarily the reason people lag. Distance to host is usually the issue.
Message 6 of 8 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Of course team matesscan glitch you. Especially if thesteer those stupid demented ones..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 7 of 8 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I didn't mean I don't have a laggy experience. And I acknowledge ping, blitzkrieg. I just don't totally lag out like some people do.

Message 8 of 8 (129 Views)
0 Likes