Jul 16 2012
By: Kayyay Wastelander 599 posts

Team kills given to the other team

9 replies 214 views Edited Jul 16, 2012

I hate revenge. I hate when I have  a retarded team mate that feels the need to throw a grenade where an enemy used to be and kills me. Same with an RPG or hammer round. What I hate more is when a team mate throws a grenade at the enemy I'm shooting, in close combat, and the explosion kills me, but it gives the opponent the kill. My team mate killed me, give them the kill, allow me to kick them for team killing, please.

Sorry for all the hate, its just been happening to me all day and it gets annoying...fast.

Message 1 of 10 (214 Views)
Sackboy
392 posts

Re: Team kills given to the other team

Jul 16, 2012

Kayyay wrote:

I hate revenge. I hate when I have  a retarded team mate that feels the need to throw a grenade where an enemy used to be and kills me. Same with an RPG or hammer round. What I hate more is when a team mate throws a grenade at the enemy I'm shooting, in close combat, and the explosion kills me, but it gives the opponent the kill. My team mate killed me, give them the kill, allow me to kick them for team killing, please.

Sorry for all the hate, its just been happening to me all day and it gets annoying...fast.

We all get that feeling i hate it too
Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 2 of 10 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 16, 2012
The revenge booster is the one thag really pisses me off along with the stuff you mentioned above. Ok i am right there with my dragnov sniper and aiming someone while some noob has to come right up my **bleep** blocking me from retreating and ducking for cover. I just about manage to survive and regain my health while he dies and leaves a revenge bomb and me with nowhere to go end up dying. Sometimes they just die next to me and poof theres a bomb up my **bleep**
Message 3 of 10 (196 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 17, 2012

If they kill you twice, you can kick them. I think it still applies even if an opponent got the kill.

Anyway. Revenge is annoying, yep. It's not even useful. Not many people sneak kill, and getting ledge killed won't kill them with said booster. Although to be honest, I don't have Team Safe, I use cluster bomb, most likely I killed a bunch of teammates. :l

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 10 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jul 17, 2012

delete this thread right now kayyay cause you are the biggest team killer of them all i cant even go 3 matches playing with you without seeing kayyay killed you on the bottom of my screen.

P.S.. if we get wins i dont really mind it

Message 5 of 10 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jul 17, 2012
@TheStuntDouble
Nope, if you shoot me ONCE, but I die from a teammates revenge grenade, you get the kill, making it near impossible to kick people.
Message 6 of 10 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
599 posts

Jul 17, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

If they kill you twice, you can kick them. I think it still applies even if an opponent got the kill.

Anyway. Revenge is annoying, yep. It's not even useful. Not many people sneak kill, and getting ledge killed won't kill them with said booster. Although to be honest, I don't have Team Safe, I use cluster bomb, most likely I killed a bunch of teammates. :l

no, the game has to register them as giving the kill. otherwise at the bottom it says red blew up green.

@UcantStopme32 you putz...you know for a fact that I roll with team safe. I only killed you the other day because bek & I had played 3 team right before you joined and I take it off for 3 team

Message 7 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 17, 2012

also for people who throw back grenades and kill themselves or teammates, i should get that kill

Message 8 of 10 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jul 17, 2012
They should just eliminate team killing. It's retarded and short give you a counted death for another players mistake or inability to use team safe.

Message 9 of 10 (83 Views)
Survivor
2121 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Kayyay wrote:

Or, have it take a kill away from your team's counter.

Message 10 of 10 (77 Views)