Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Tactical Gaming (TG) is looking for U3 Players

Oct 7, 2012
I'm in need of a clan. May I join? I play on weekends and Monday and Tuesday of this week (Fall Break). So may I join?
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 21 of 82 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Not sure weither to join or not. With school I'm only avalible on weekends.Smiley Sad

Message 22 of 82 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Well we use to practice on wednesday and sunday evenings. But you are always allowed to excuse yourself for practice. As long as your Squad Leader is informed (before practice) this might not be a big problem if you contribute actively to the clan. Of course it will get maybe hard to be a part of a competitive team, since those are supposed to train way more.

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 23 of 82 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Sorry, I don't think I have the time.
Message 24 of 82 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Oct 7, 2012

awww Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 82 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Can I play with you guys first? See if it's cool and stuff. I got an alt named TeammateAssist- well it's my little brother's, but he's a Vita guy so I get to use it for Uncharted.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 26 of 82 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Sure you can add me if you like. But I need to warn you I am on European time, so might be a bit early for US people. ^^ At weekend it shouldnt be a problem, or I  check  with other people from US TG if they might add you.

Message 27 of 82 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Aeonra wrote:

Sure you can add me if you like. But I need to warn you I am on European time, so might be a bit early for US people. ^^ At weekend it shouldnt be a problem, or I  check  with other people from US TG if they might add you.

I'm Filipino, so that's +8 GMT, more or less. Smiley Very Happy

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 82 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Oct 8, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aeonra wrote:

Uhhh... Smiley Happy well then you might add me XD and I have to get up in the morning on Weekend ahahaha if we get some people from your timezone together we can build an entire team, but this might be hard. Ah well we already had an australian team, so there are always possibilities. Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 82 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

Aeonra wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aeonra wrote:

Uhhh... Smiley Happy well then you might add me XD and I have to get up in the morning on Weekend ahahaha if we get some people from your timezone together we can build an entire team, but this might be hard. Ah well we already had an australian team, so there are always possibilities. Smiley Happy

Australians would be around the same time zone as me since they're pretty much just SE of me, right? I mean, if we intend on making a Filipino clan, first thing we have to do is stop them from playing the common Filipino games (eg CS, WoW, Diablo, etc etc)

Edit: Trust me, I've tried. I only got 2 people to play UC3, and those two quit after they played their first multiplayer game with me.

Maybe I should have told them about statquitters back then, lol.

Message 30 of 82 (238 Views)
0 Likes