Treasure Hunter
5285 posts

Re: TO is broken-_____________-

Mar 8, 2013

I noticed the big reduction as well. On average I could get easily over $20k per game if I did decent along with an easy 60+ medals.Now I play exactly the same way and I'm lucky to get more than 20 medals and roughly $8k-$12k.

I honestly didn't see a need to alter TO this drastically as it didn't really have a problem with killfarmers as plunder did. Since if you killfarmed in TO, you woulda lost anyway as opposed to plunder where you can have 1min of capping an idol and 19mins of killing and still win. Removing commando/gunslinger therefore making a booster(ammo award) completely null, as well as removing Oh Snap!(why not just assassin?l) drastically lowered the amount of cash/medal you got already. Just tweaking the medal costs of TO medals(was Hard target even altered? should be worth a lot IMO) and removing assassin, long ranger, and the like instead.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 38 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Lol what you mean real weapon i don't use cheap, overused M9 but FAL-SS
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 38 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Mar 8, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I noticed the big reduction as well. On average I could get easily over $20k per game if I did decent along with an easy 60+ medals.Now I play exactly the same way and I'm lucky to get more than 20 medals and roughly $8k-$12k.

I honestly didn't see a need to alter TO this drastically as it didn't really have a problem with killfarmers as plunder did. Since if you killfarmed in TO, you woulda lost anyway as opposed to plunder where you can have 1min of capping an idol and 19mins of killing and still win. Removing commando/gunslinger therefore making a booster(ammo award) completely null, as well as removing Oh Snap!(why not just assassin?l) drastically lowered the amount of cash/medal you got already. Just tweaking the medal costs of TO medals(was Hard target even altered? should be worth a lot IMO) and removing assassin, long ranger, and the like instead.

Hard Target does not exist in TO, if you can believe that.

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 38 (214 Views)
Welcoming Committee
12997 posts

Mar 8, 2013

less kickbacks = less boosting

also

less medals = less boosting

it's win/win.

since in all technicality you have to boost medals to get your kickbacks, so people who use kickbacks are boosting and should be banned. myself included.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 38 (202 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

"Click here for my twitter - Be Kind I'm a Twitter newbie!"

You now have a new follower :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 38 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5285 posts

Mar 8, 2013

coulda sworn you got something for MMM, ahh well, still if we don't you really should.

I honestly barely saw boosting in TO anyway. Never saw it as a problem in that mode. Especially since the medals boosted for can easily be gotten in plunder with waay more time. long ranger, assassin, etc.

While the things that can be boosted in TO actually helped the team with NSP and expansionist coming to mind.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 38 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I looked at the title of this thread at got consumed with rage. First you complained that there are too many power weapons in TO, and now you complain about how little medals there are to get kickbacks?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 38 (176 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I looked at the title of this thread at got consumed with rage. First you complained that there are too many power weapons in TO, and now you complain about how little medals there are to get kickbacks?

Wow, I had forgot that! The hypocrisy on this forum is truly astonishing...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 38 (171 Views)
PlayStation MVP
17523 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Less kickbacks is a good thing. Less QBs and other stuff, more silly blindfire to deal with.

:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 38 (167 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Less kickbacks is a good thing. Less QBs and other stuff, more silly blindfire to deal with.

:smileywink:

Don't matter, TO is just littered with Blindfire scrubs, Im trying to practice techniques to counter it. :smileyvery-happy:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 38 (151 Views)
0 Likes